Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

July 12/13 Orlando meet!!

Coopstain

Reaction score
Why do i have this feeling that when i show up on Sunday morning everyone is going to be hung over :laugh:

skilledbum23

Reaction score
We won't be able to make it out this time. We really have to save some money up for our move to who knows where. Sorry Coop!!! :frown:

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
well found out this morning i work 4-12 Friday so i will see everyone around 10ish saturday if that aint too early.

wshsbears

Reaction score
Lol if I havn't done a few mods by 10 ill be surprised. Chris has to start on his wheels early so they can cure too. We'll be up and modding at 8 or so

Coopstain

Reaction score
We won't be able to make it out this time. We really have to save some money up for our move to who knows where. Sorry Coop!!! :frown:

Its all good Lance. Maybe next time! Trust me.. i completely understand the money issue!

wshsbears

Reaction score
lance and kristina, sry to see u can't make it. we'll have to meet up again before u all move.. vote for o-town as ur number one spot! :biggrin:

denzel05

Reaction score
WHAT'S UP GUYS? JUST GOT MY PIECE OF CRAP COMPUTER WORKING AGAIN. MY PARENTS ARE COMING INTO TOWN THIS WEEKEND, SO I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN MAKE IT. I'LL TRY TO FIND SOMETHING FOR THEM TO DO TO KEEP THEM OCCUPIED FOR A FEW HOURS SO I CAN ROLL OUT THERE TOMMORROW:biggrin:

Wayne R

Reaction score
Got told today we gonna work tomorrow, so I'm out. :argh: :motz::frown:

Maybe next time.....

You guys take care and be cool.....

wshsbears

Reaction score
so the first day was great.. we wired xrnrelite (steven's) entire truck for his 4 channel that never came in and then chopped and welded a stock shifter and figured out rich017 can't get his URD set screws out so he'll have to figure that out and then went to dinner at beef obradys and met jax chris and his girl there. we saw a swb driving through the town center and i ran out and started waving and jumping in the street and they turned around and they should be comin over today and then we went to a liquor store, publix and then came here and got duval faced on ***** street.. steven and rich threw up like little baby's lol and troskey got here about midnight. can't wait for more people to get here this morning!

wshsbears

Reaction score
ya, i should go wake em up with the carpet cleaner.. i didn't feel like doin it last night lol

Coopstain

Reaction score
Michael, im bringing the C2C kit tomorrow when i come - definitly.... we can install it (only if we can get the u-bolts to work, but u said u might be able to help me out with some extra ones u have). If we do end up doing the install, ill have my charge card for the alignment thing that me and u talked about originally in PM that ill want to get done that same day! :rock:

fuseaku

Reaction score
Hopefully you guys end up coming over to the beach... that's the only way I'll be able to chill with everyone and make one more truck.

wshsbears

Reaction score
sry we didn't make it out there bro, we did mods friday 9-5, saturday 8am-10pm, sunday 7am-5pm and we got a heck of a lot of stuff done.. this meet was crazy awesome yet again! it all started with some audio install and turned into a hurling contest :biggrin: thanks to everyone who made it what it was. i hope to have another soon enough!

Top Bottom