Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Keep running into this guy

Xtacy

Reaction score
He's got a Newer black bagged Nissan frontier w black and chrome lip rims, blacked out windows.

Seen him twice in the last 10 hours and over a span of a year probably seen him double digit times. he's mostly in mililani. Guess he's always trying to act when he sees me, playing with his bag z and think he tries to race sometimes. I gave up playing around.

Anyone else seen this dude? Or does this guy just do it to me?

Last edited:

FNMFER

Reaction score
funny i live in mililani mauka and i see him all the time too, he NOAKUP when i see him but then again i wouldnt give a damn. last time he had stocks up front...and black/chrome rims in the back.
shootz just ingnore um he prolly one kid.

mixplate_xr

Reaction score
Oh no, Trust a lot of us have ran into him before. He's just some kid trying to act BIG. Before he was bagged he use to come to some of the cruises and just rev retardedly. A few times just driving home he would fly by me and rev. Ever since he bagged his truck he's cut down on the speeding and instead just plays with it in front of us now.

Just don't mind him. He has something against us xrunners :dontknow:

kayo808

Reaction score
Yeah dont mind him. He does that to everyone but i heard he is selling his truck cuz he is over it already

mixplate_xr

Reaction score
Yeah dont mind him. He does that to everyone but i heard he is selling his truck cuz he is over it already

or maybe he finally realized that he just can't keep up with the X and that we really could care less that he's bagged. :top:

kayo808

Reaction score
or maybe he finally realized that he just can't keep up with the X and that we really could care less that he's bagged. :top:

He said he couldnt keep up with the swb xr with rgm and tinted tails and spintech exhaust. He said that guy is too fast lol

Xtacy

Reaction score
guess i wasnt the only one who had run ins with him, that guy seems to be everywhere.

FNMFER

Reaction score
das the guy, i live couple blocks from the middle school and i see him all the time

kelson

Reaction score
be nice to scott. after all he was in sped :smile:

songiuno

Reaction score
I think I came up side by side with this guy once coming down H1/H2 merge townbound. Of course he's a h8tr, he's in a frikkin Nissan!

Xtacy

Reaction score
He has a nice truck tho, just that I always see him..driving to work, in mililani, in town, by pearlridge. Everytime I see him he always eyes up my truck n tries to act

mixplate_xr

Reaction score
Yeah, his truck is better than before since he got bagged. Oh well, let em hate.

Top Bottom