Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KETCHUP not sold...SHE LIVES!!!!!

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
2005 Saleen "Nitrous-ready" N2O S121 Focus?

21223690012_large.jpg

sc426hemi

Reaction score
that is one focus i would totally drive and show off. maybe even drive to EP just to see

BlackCat

Reaction score
Hmmm .... this sucks ....

But since we're now vulturizing your ride, has this item found a new home yet ?
If not, got a photo of it ? Might have a taker here ...

> Coupe 1st GEN RED X-R shift ball (50.00 plus shipping)

... and keep me posted on your hunt for a donor motor and swap plan ...

... even with the new ride, we're not letting you get off XRU that easy ... :top:

Murderface

Reaction score
Keith those Focus's may be quick but....ur big ass in that aint gonna beat no X:laugh:(im here for comic relief buddy:top:)

I was actually thinking of getting a focus svt before i got my scion xb and Dakota R/T(needed 2 cars)

rich017

Reaction score
it's gotta be a Saleen focus.

$9K and runs 13's. A saleen focus fits that description.... I don't like them. lol

KETCHUP

Reaction score
ok folks. Some things sold. X1 for sure. If you didn't get an official "its yours" on the X1, it sold to someone else. I will update the list and respond to the 15 unread PMs soon. I will tell you that those that can pay within the next few days has my vote. I have to come up with 8800 dollars by the next week or so. I have a G in savings, but I need everything I can get. SC is pending local sale. Stay tuned for updates. I need a few minutes to clear my head. Been an emotional day for me. Hope u all understand!.....

Keith those Focus's may be quick but....ur big ass in that aint gonna beat no X:laugh:(im here for comic relief buddy:top:)

I was actually thinking of getting a focus svt before i got my scion xb and Dakota R/T(needed 2 cars)

actually bro, your humor is always welcome. actually made me smile. I am excited and sad at the same time.

Last edited:

blastap

Reaction score
Keith that car is way cool! Bring it to texfest and show it off

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Hmmm .... this sucks ....

But since we're now vulturizing your ride, has this item found a new home yet ? If not, got a photo of it ? Might have a taker here ...

... and keep me posted on your hunt for a donor motor and swap plan ...

... even with the new ride, we're not letting you get off XRU that easy ... :top:

You got it. Jason talking about coming down to get a part off the truck. We should do a EP take KETCHUPs mods meet next weekend. round the crew. I will send you a pic tomorrow of the knob. Its not mint, but I think its worth the price. Got a few very minor scratches, but Im sure a little BC polishing will get it back to knew. Was like that when I bought it.....

Keith that car is way cool! Bring it to texfest and show it off

Already thinkin of that. If I can get away that weekend. I will need a place to crash for the night. I have been in the Army for 15 years, so I can just about sleep anywere.

Last edited:

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
keith, take that big gay wing off of it if that is what you're getting......

and sicilian mobster, thought you started a "i'm selling my truck" thread a while back???? you changing your mind??

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Just mad a seperate post for pics of my new ride. I know.....I am a post hore! So what lol!

keith, take that big gay wing off of it if that is what you're getting......

and sicilian mobster, thought you started a "i'm selling my truck" thread a while back???? you changing your mind??

naw dude, that's part of the true Saleen Focus....it stays. I like it heffer! :biggrin:

Last edited:

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Steve, find a side view and photochop some black varrstoens on there...that would be sweeet...

Back to the thread.

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
ok....nevermind...:)

Is it N/A or blown...?

These should spike as people start looking for what Ken Block is driving...just a guess.

mixplate_xr

Reaction score
are you doing the DTLTH local only? if not how much shipped to 96819?

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
you would part this shit out when I am gone have no chance to grab up some goods lol.

HIbspXR48

Reaction score
XRU,

Time has come to part my truck and sell it to pay it off as stock.

So here it is. OFFICAL Part Out. All deals will be worked thru PM. Dibs can be called however thru this thread or PM.

SERIOUS buyers only. No LOW-BALLIN! Although locals, close members will have first dibs, my goal is to collect enough money to pay cash for my new car I have locked in on.

**Some parts will be local or pick up only**
**Some parts will include trade for stock parts**

All prices can be negotiable, just ask

So here goes:

>URD MK I S/C with URD plug and play unit and 7th INJ (2500.00 shipped)

>APR X1 with CAM GEARS, therm, and housing (1200.00 plus shipping) deal pending

>TRD 425 Injectors (300.00 shipped)

> 8K Slim Ballast HIDs with extra parts (75.00 plus shipping)

> 3K Yellow Fog Light HIDs (75.00 plus shipping) deal pending

> PCed grey metallic stockers with Cooper Zeon tires- 8 months old (300.00 plus trade of stock rims)

> DJM 3/4 drop (400.00 plus stock control arms and ball joints. Will include C-notch. LOCAL ONLY)

> Craven's Stubby (20.00 shipped)

> RED URD Trac Bar (400.00 plus shipping) deal pending

> 3" Magnaflow full cat back (300.00 plus stock exhaust trade LOCAL ONLY! Welded joints)

> 14" Magnaflow resonator muffler welded on long pipe before cat back (75.00 plus stock replacement)

> DTLTHs (250.00 plus trade of stock manifolds)

> Undercover bed cover (300.00 LOCAL ONLY. Fiber glassed and can be painted any color)

> X runner 3RD brake light (10.00 plus stock replacement)

> Smoked Altezza tails (40.00 plus shipping and stock tail replacement)

> URD SS with Coupe modded chopped shifter arm (250 plus stock shifter. plus shipping or local)

> LC-1 Air Fuel blue gauge package (75.00 plus shipping. have red gauge as well)

> ProSport White/ Blue Boost gauge (35.00 plus shipping. sending unit bad but gauge works)

> Auto Meter multi-stage shift/ launch light (75.00 plus shipping)

> TTC Dual Gauge POD (30.00 plus stock replacement)

> Grey SubX closure with 10" RF P1 (350.00 plus shipping)

> Custome SubX grey wrapped center console lid (50.00 plus shipping and stock replacement)

> Digital Power CAP 1.2 (40.00 plus shipping)

> TRD Seat Covers (100.00 plus shipping)

> OBX pedals (40.00 plus shipping)

> Scan Gauge II (75.00. plus shipping. can only plug in side port cause back one doesn't work)

> Auto Dimming mirror (75.00 shipped)

> Pioneer 3 way comp speakers. Stock sizes with adaptors (100.00 plus shipping and stock replacements)

> MTX mono amp (75.00 plus shipping)

> Black polished center cup holder (20.00 plus stock replacement. LOCAL ONLY)

> Red Head light Modded Head lights off 2008 with sleepy eyelids (100.00 plus shipping and stock replacements)

>Alpine DD IVA-IV505 with navi, blue tooth, and back up camera (1,000 plus shipping and stock CD changer) may keep for my new ride, but if I sell it, that is cool too.

>668th 7th INJ for URD MKI intercooler (50.00. works with X1)

>Blue Dash Lights (30.00 plus stock gauge cluster replacement LOCAL ONLY!)

> Boost plugs used (6) (50.00 plus shipping)

**Also parting out stock motor (first blown):

Just some of the things still on the motor are stock clutch, alt, cam covers, etc.

As for the new ride, you will have to guess! *those that know...don't spill the beans until I do!!** I bet most of you will never guess. Most don't even know this car was ever made. Its a guy I work with and he is currently asking 8800 for it. But said he will work with me on it. 18K miles. 2 owners. He bought it from an auction in 2008 (was repoed). Has a few custom things on it that I like. So if yall can guess....Ill post it up!

Hints:

Only 78 made
Black
13:06 1/4
Authentic, sequentially numbered
Will beat most X-runners on this site :biggrin: even though you might think it wont
Fully modded engine, body, rims, brakes, suspension, and exhaust by a very well known modification company

I call dibs on ur DTLT's. I live in hawaii though. Can ship here??

TahoesHateMe

Reaction score
yea, I think its one cool car......and won't care what anyone else says. Unless they can knock down and 13 flat on the 1/4......they can just eat my dust!! :biggrin:
I have a little toy in the garage that does a 9.75 @135.:crinklehair:

X-Run-X-er

Reaction score
Still waiting on those pics for the SUBX ! I'm kinda diggin the new wheels bro !

Top Bottom