Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Keyless entry?

doncamino

Reaction score
JUST Awesome, saw my package at home yesterday (had actually been waiting for me for 2 days)

Thank you! now all i have to do is get them programmed.

cant drive the truck anywhere because the geniuses at lustine toyota have yet to process my 30 day tags...... (30 days later)

that and they keep giving me the runaround saying that keyless entry may not be a standard option on an 06 x-runner.

(losers)

THANKS AGAIN for the remotes tho!

Stevenredx

Reaction score
I thought it was the law that they had all of your tag stuff submitted so many days after you purchase the vehicle :hmmmm2:

Knightrider? any info on this?

doncamino

Reaction score
I swear....worst dealer experience ever.... i called yesterday they said..

"oh we just got this deal up here in the the title office"

....... i said .. listen.. i dont know what that means i need my tags by tomorrow i hope you guys have fedex.

supposed to have them today.

i do hope i get one of those satisfaction surveys from Toyota.

2006nightrider

Reaction score
I thought it was the law that they had all of your tag stuff submitted so many days after you purchase the vehicle :hmmmm2:

Knightrider? any info on this?

By law, the dealership is required to have all paperwork done within the first 30 days of purchase(in PA, I believe its within the first 48 hours); because of the tags...BUT sometimes their are problems; like if the dealership was still waiting for the title to be given to them from either the customer, or whoever they had it financed through, or if they bought it at an auction, the seller might not have sent it to the dealer yet. Every once in a while we will have to issue a SECOND set of 30 day tags (not really supposed to), but we dont want our customers to be stranded and not be able to drive their vehicle. About three months ago, we actually had to issue this one customer a 3rd set of tags, and in the 7 years i've worked here, that was the only time i've ever seen a 3rd set issued to a customer. But sometimes, Sh*t happens...and also, Lustine Toyota is horrible!!!

2006nightrider

Reaction score
JUST Awesome, saw my package at home yesterday (had actually been waiting for me for 2 days)

Thank you! now all i have to do is get them programmed.

THANKS AGAIN for the remotes tho!

No problem :top:

Top Bottom