Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kills post S/C

trd_sport

Reaction score
Since I've got he charger on I've got a few kills in...pretty happy with the outcome. SRT-4, 350Z(not sure the year), and tonight a Crossfire SRT6:biggrin: All of these I put at least 2cars on by the top of 80 when I left off.

morcheez

Reaction score
it doesnt count if they dotn know they are racing :laugh: ...just kidding nice kills there ...one day i will have to line up next to u just to see how fast my truck could be :biggrin:

Simplex Effect

Reaction score
it doesnt count if they dotn know they are racing :laugh: ...just kidding nice kills there ...one day i will have to line up next to u just to see how fast my truck could be :biggrin:

Save it for the TX Meet. ;)

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
A crossfire!!? The supercharged one is a very low 13 second car...

Grumpy

Reaction score

My stocker with TRD SS & URD Maf Cal from 30-100mph roll, with a good jump on the start, loose by about 2/12 cars. From the hole, forgetdaboutit.:laugh:

Still a fun run, even thou I got whoop. That thing is definitely a sleeper.:rock:

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
My stocker with TRD SS & URD Maf Cal from 30-100mph roll, with a good jump on the start, loose by about 2/12 cars. From the hole, forgetdaboutit.:laugh:

Still a fun run, even thou I got whoop. That thing is definitely a sleeper.:rock:

and in an X it will be even faster!!!!

Simplex Effect

Reaction score
from like 10mph, it was completely stock, its my brothers:top:

Nice, you are faster than me from a 10 punch simply because I am at like 3k rpms with no power in 1st gear. lol

On February 10th I will making my 2nd debut at the Drag Strip. So we will see what I run. :biggrin:

utixrunner

Reaction score
Nice, you are faster than me from a 10 punch simply because I am at like 3k rpms with no power in 1st gear. lol

On February 10th I will making my 2nd debut at the Drag Strip. So we will see what I run. :biggrin:

nice, make sure to get a video for us, I love that car:top:

07SWB

Reaction score
i hate when the boosted guys post their kills... makes me want to s/c my truck because those are the cars i wanna smash lol

hate every single one of you fackers that has a s/c lol

Xample

Reaction score
350z's, rustangs, rx8's, e36 m3's and ran 1 car length behind a gt500 up 120 mph then we shut them down....boy was he shocked!

Celiblue

Reaction score
Arrg i got me buyer's remorse now with that house i bought after trying to catch up to TRDsport today on the street, i wants me a S/C !!!!!:bawling:.

trd_sport

Reaction score
Arrg i got me buyer's remorse now with that house i bought after trying to catch up to TRDsport today on the street, i wants me a S/C !!!!!:bawling:.
:laugh:I was in the wrong gear too thanks to my auto:thumpdown:
Don't worry if you want the charger that bad I'll trade it for the house:biggrin:

Tapp

Reaction score
ahhh the boosted life, an shocking those who think they are fast!!!

i actually had a guy in a gt today..we were at a light an he was in the far right lane an it merged into the one i was..it was a decent stretch before his cut out..so when the light turned he punched an so did i....his head turned so fast when he heard the wine..but with traffic i slowed an let him infront of me!!..a couple lights down we got side by side an he was like holy crap that thing is sick!!..:top:

Top Bottom