Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kills post S/C

trd_sport

Reaction score
MiniCooper S:rock::rock::rock: I have been wanting to run one since they came out and finally got my chance. I killed him, but I will say n/a it would be close.:top:

trd_sport

Reaction score
Supercharged X-runner.......sorry playa had to. I know there is a vid somewhere...very good run I will say.

Grumpy

Reaction score
Found it.:top:

Here's another one

There should be an on-board one somewhere around here...:rolleyez:

shook

Reaction score
Found it.:top:

Here's another one

There should be an on-board one somewhere around here...:rolleyez:

The red XR in the video is supercharged ? TRD or URD ? nice videos :top:

joman

Reaction score
damn..how come i haven't had any encounters?....i think i need to move to houston..LOL..just playing! good killsss

Grumpy

Reaction score
The red XR in the video is supercharged ? TRD or URD ? nice videos :top:

Both have TRD s/c & cai and full 3" after y-pipe. The only different is D-cab have DTLT.
Next one will be better, didn't have the camcorder with me this time.

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
I have a lot of kills but only a few worth mentioning.

SRT-4, VW GTI MKV w/Revo tune, Dodge Cummins Diesel (Stage III tune/intake/exhaust), Mustangs, MiniCooper S, plenty of Acuras, Cobalt SS, X-Runners, and a few others I cant remember.

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
No one wants to ever race me...they get froggy I down shift and my bypass lets off then they back down wtf...you TRD guys have the sneaky factor I guess:dontknow:

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Yeah no one knows what the hell that whining wookie is under the hood. :laugh:

Shanes56

Reaction score
yeah you s/c guys need to stop braggin becasue I went with a lambergini last night and gave him a good race, after about 5 blocks I could still see his taillights :biggrin:

kfxpro32

Reaction score
mach 1 mustang; couple of GTs; 350z; lots of hondas; actually got a chrysler 300c too

trd_sport

Reaction score
05+ Mustang GT......Not so co cky in front of your girl........ are you now!:rockon:

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
The best wins are always the ones where the driver is trying to impress his g/f by racing :rock:

I ran a dude in a prelude from 3 different stop lights when I had my 99 (TRD S/C , URD Fuel upgrade, URD pulley, TRD Headers, full exhaust, 35" Tires, 4:88 gear, IPT trans)

it was great since he could only see my door through his passenger window from the drivers seat:rolleyez: (9" lift)

I had his girl laughing at him by the third light :hahaha:

I should start playing in the X some :rolleyez:

Justin

trd_sport

Reaction score
I finally got to race a porsche:biggrin: Carrera model...not sure the year or any of that, but on the freeway we both went around a van. He went right, I went left and when he went to cut back over I flew by....he didnt like that I guess lol, so he started tailing me. Got some open room and he got next to me and floored it...so did I and we stayed right next to eachother till my limiter kicked in:banghead: Anyway we both gave thumbs up and headed our seperate ways, 50-110 was basically the run:top: It was fun....I'm sure in some turns he'd walk like nothing, but in the straights it was pretty even at least lol.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
nice to hear trd_sport. who said you gotta have a euro to go fast. japanese all the way

Top Bottom