Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kills post S/C

Super Werty

Reaction score
I dont understand why your limiter is set at 110? is that in 4 only?

Ive had my truck to 115 for a brief moment and it didnt seem to want to stop there, that was in Drive:dontknow:

trd_sport

Reaction score
^ yea i dont get it either...Im asked many people but I assume they dont know as well because they never replied lol.

I gets to add a nice yellow sports car to this now too......I wont even say it cuz noone will believe me....so Ill just say the vette got me, but not this other one :)

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Damn, no wonder omar is selling, he got beat by dirty diggler :rofl: :rofl:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
i dont know, its your new nickname...I was watching boogie nights earlier, and I remembered your truck is dirty alot more than mine :biggrin:

trd_sport

Reaction score
Oh so my truck is like a dirty manwhore?
You see theres DS with his clean truck then theres mine on the opposite end of the spectrum. I only keep it dirty so there is an equilibrium in the force lol.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
^^ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Ds's truck is the chick on the skates, so you could be lucky, at least your truck is "favorably equipped" :rofl:

trd_sport

Reaction score
charger r/t.........afterwards I put my hand out the window for him to come up next to me, but he stayed at my rear bumper and turned off lol....I just wanted to know if he had a HEMI.

Jonathan

Reaction score
modded lightning (claimed it ran a 7.9 in the 1/8). i had my gf, and my dad in the truck, along with my dirtbike. pulled about 1/2 car on him from 65-115.

charger r/t, not even fun.

350z, stockers are cake.

i did get pulled by a camaro ss last week, from 70-115 about one car length. it was loud, but i have no idea of the mods.

trd_sport

Reaction score
modded lightning (claimed it ran a 7.9 in the 1/8). i had my gf, and my dad in the truck, along with my dirtbike. pulled about 1/2 car on him from 65-115.

charger r/t, not even fun.

350z, stockers are cake.

i did get pulled by a camaro ss last week, from 70-115 about one car length. it was loud, but i have no idea of the mods.
you know what year lightning and camaro?

Gutz

Reaction score
Took out a mod'd WS6, Mustang GT (new body styles), SRT-4, and a Camaro SS....All by at least 1 length...

trd_sport

Reaction score
Skyline GT-R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(350ZW/SKYLINE AND GTR emblems lol)

trd_sport

Reaction score
titan.........this dude would not give up with his chick in the truck.......after i walked him he does a ricer flyby and so i catch up he does it again then i slow to 65 and he start tailing me so i floor it and pull away put my brakes on so he can see and he does it again lol......ask him hell prolly tell you he won. Anyway, just another day at the office.

Toon714

Reaction score
man i wanna run my truck! havent got a chance recently. only the new camaro ss that ate me alive! :laugh:

Top Bottom