Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Las Vegas - Keeping In Touch

lvxr

Reaction score
dammit...it has rained a lot this year..no doubt...its getting irritating at this point...haha...i hate looking at my truck all dirty like this

pro_p8ntball

Reaction score
Yeah, my truck is a dirty girl too. Just like you guys... I'm waiting for all the rain to subside. As a matter of fact I was bout to bust out all the detailing ish this weekend, but if we gotta chance of rain next week, imma hold off.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
according to the forecast we have a chance of rain this coming up week. is it me or has it rained alot already this year for vegas?

yeah its definitely dump more rain this year than any previous year I can remember...:rolleyez:

dammit...it has rained a lot this year..no doubt...its getting irritating at this point...haha...i hate looking at my truck all dirty like this

i agree with you...i'm constantly cleaning my truck cause its so dirty...especially after I head up to the mountains...I can't stand the look of salt build up and dirty snow...:laugh: but it never fails...every time I do a full detail...within 3 days it will rain and my truck is all dirty again...:motz:

lvxr

Reaction score
every time I do a full detail...within 3 days it will rain and my truck is all dirty again...:motz:

now that royally sucks. in hawaii its bound to happen no matter what. but up here i've been having better luck...but this year the rain keeps on coming back...fack!

lvxr

Reaction score
i am! never been to grind burger before...but i searched it...its on trop...between koval and paradise???

pro_p8ntball

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm still down. My buddy is tagging along. I'm trying to convince him to buy an X. He is really thinking about it, but you guys need to help me, haha. Yeah, I've never been there either, but it looks good. Just off of Trop somewhere between Thomas and Mack and MGM there is a Bluegreen Resort and it is in there.

tejada

Reaction score
never been there either. my cousin works at bluegreen so i kno where thats at. see yall there.

lvxr

Reaction score
whats the exact time? id hate to be just sitting around...seems like we're all free so we should just plan to be there at the same time

tejada

Reaction score
ill be there around 11 45. im guessin everyone else is also

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
my truck is getting serviced cause i'm having them check for the coolant leak...

anyone want to come pick me up? I'll catch your lunch...:top:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
nah I am at home jose...but already got in touch with treston. he's coming to pick me up...so we'll meet you guys there...:top:

Ninja17

Reaction score
whos the mofo driving the bsp with black rims at CSN charleston campus? saw it today.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
I'm here just haven't posted as much as i did before...i mostly join the boys from TacomaWorld for their meets since no one from the XRU Vegas Crew ever come out any more...

Top Bottom