Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Las Vegas - Keeping In Touch

x-stealth

Reaction score
2010 is almost here. And I wonder how long it will take for someone to post again in this Vegas thread.

Ninja17

Reaction score
hahahaha it took a while for someone to post again.

I just got a new phone so vegas crew hit me up at 439-2554.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
what up guys...everyone's been MIA for quite some time...

lets get a meet together...even if its just to cruise grab some grub and hang out...I say SUPERBOWL would be awesome time to get together...:top:

pro_p8ntball

Reaction score
No Vegas love anymore??? I still haven't met anyone in the Vegas crew...

Anyone (Jay, Kyle, Treston, Rene, all other vegas X owners) down for lunch at Grind Burger on a Tuesday or Thursday between 10:00 and 1:00?

lvxr

Reaction score

Anyone (Jay, Kyle, Treston, Rene, all other vegas X owners) down for lunch at Grind Burger on a Tuesday or Thursday between 10:00 and 1:00?
where's that at? i gots no class on tues/thurs...but i got a bunch or errands to do tomorrow

lvxr

Reaction score
he is...jay is t0llphr33... or however he has is spelled..lol...not jason

tejada

Reaction score

im down for thursday. lets get the vegas crew rollin

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score

I am at work today (tuesday) from 7-7...so I can't do it today...but i'm definitely down for Thursday...:top: that's my day off this week...

here's the where Grind A Burger is located...360 E Tropicana Ave Las Vegas, NV 89169

here's their website...looks pretty good...Grind A Burger

pro_p8ntball

Reaction score
Sheeet... I got two midterms on Thursday. How would you guys feel next week? Either that, or I can meet up between 11:30 and 12:00, but I gotta dip out by 1:00ish. BTW, what happened to Kyle? As soon as his body kit got jacked, he fell off of this forum. I know he always wanted to get the Vegas crew rolling.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
Sheeet... I got two midterms on Thursday. How would you guys feel next week? Either that, or I can meet up between 11:30 and 12:00, but I gotta dip out by 1:00ish. BTW, what happened to Kyle? As soon as his body kit got jacked, he fell off of this forum. I know he always wanted to get the Vegas crew rolling.

just keep me posted through text messages bro...i'm down either way...:top: like I said i'm off on thursday...got classes in the afternoon...but still down to hang out...

i just talked to kyle...via text messages...but he has work and school on thursday...so he won't be meeting up with us...i'll let him tell you what's going on with his XR...mainly cause its not my place to say...I don't know the story as well...

pro_p8ntball

Reaction score
A-ite, so Thursday 11:45 - 1:00?

Anybody have Trestons number to let him know?

Ninja17

Reaction score
damn its a good think i checked in. is that 1145 pm? haha. im confused. hit me up!!! i got a new phone and lost everyones number. 702-439-2554

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
I'm down on thursday from 12-1...:top:

if the plans change post it on here...if I don't see it or respond in the thread, please text my cell...

pro_p8ntball

Reaction score
A-ite, so we got...

Jose
Jay
Rene
Me

If anyone knows Treston's number let him know. I only have the numbers for Jose, Jay, and Kyle. Rene, you gotta get me yours cuz!

lvxr

Reaction score
jay hit me up. ill be there...probably tired as ****..i get off of my graveyard shift at 10:00AM :rockon: lol....but ill be free...damn my x is dirty though..you think this rain is done or what?

tejada

Reaction score
jay hit me up. ill be there...probably tired as ****..i get off of my graveyard shift at 10:00AM :rockon: lol....but ill be free...damn my x is dirty though..you think this rain is done or what?

according to the forecast we have a chance of rain this coming up week. is it me or has it rained alot already this year for vegas?

Top Bottom