Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Last Run of Shift Knobs

Coupe

Reaction score
I have had a few people ask about another group buy of shift knobs. The machinist that makes these for me is retiring. He has a small business and is in the process of selling that business. He has agreed to make another run of shift knobs, before the sale is complete. Once he sells the business, I may not be able to get these made and the new owners may not want to make small batches of shift knobs.

So here goes:

These will be 2 1/8" diameter. The TRD shift ball is 2 1/4". So this will fit in you hand a little better.

Color Options will be:
Black ball with red engraving
Black Ball with blue engraving

Price is $65 shipped.

If you want it weighted, add $10. (9 ~ 10 oz.) Add $10 - this is a worthwhile option.
If you want something engraved below the shift pattern (6 characters max.) such as "COUPE", add $10.

This is a pic of one I did for BabyBoi.
BabyBoi001.jpg

2. They will be weighted. They will be between 9 ~ 10 oz when finished. This make the shifter a little quieter and helps making the shifts a little smoother.

These will look like these.

shift6045.jpg

shift7041.jpg

shift7038.jpg

shift7031.jpg

If someone a special color like green or pink, it can probably happen. If you want a knob for your automatic or your T56 is can also probably happen. These special requests may cost a little more. You can pm me and we can see if it is possible.

I need at least ten (10) people to make this happen. I will start asking for funds on January 15.

I will let this run until January 31. After Jan 31, if we have ten (10) people that have paid, we will make this last run. If not, I will either give eveyrone their money back or make up the difference.

It takes 6 ~ 8 weeks to make these. I will not turn in the order until after Jan 31, so delivery will be late March.

Let's start a list.

0. Coupe, Black Ball, Red Lettering, Engrave "Coupe" under the shift pattern.

JFrame

Reaction score
1. JFrame, Black Ball, Red Lettering, Weighted, Engrave "Winning" under the shift pattern.

(I know it said 6 character's max but seen the BabyBoi ball and thought maybe it would be OK. If 7 is too long that is fine just go with no engraving under the shift pattern.)

Coupe

Reaction score
1. JFrame, Black Ball, Red Lettering, Weighted, Engrave "Winning" under the shift pattern.

I can probably make that work. Two of the characters are "i" which are narrow.

JFrame

Reaction score
If these don't work out do you have any weighted knobs in stock?

Coupe

Reaction score
I have a couple. No more black balls with red lettering.

Coupe

Reaction score
2. Sailingengineer, White Ball, Black Lettering, Weighted, T56 shift pattern, 3/8-16unc thread

Coupe

Reaction score
2. Sailingengineer, White Ball, Black Lettering, Weighted, (nothing on sides) T56 shift pattern, 3/8-16unc thread
3. Sketches, Black ball, Red lettering, Weighted

Coupe

Reaction score
2. Sailingengineer, White Ball, Black Lettering, Weighted, (nothing on sides) T56 shift pattern, 3/8-16unc thread
4. asianized, Black Ball, Blue lettering, weighted, engraved "Kolohe"

Coupe

Reaction score
5. 2008 Toyota xrunner- Black ball, green lettering weighted

Outburst

Reaction score
5. 2008 Toyota xrunner- Black ball, green lettering weighted
6. Outburst, White Ball, Black Lettering, Weighted, engrave "EDGE" under shift pattern

Coupe

Reaction score
Are the autos going to be diff. or same(shape wise)

Auto's have a different thread pattern. I can put the shift pattern on the top of the ball if you want. No need to spend money for a weighted ball on an auto. The X-R can be removed from the sides.

xrgilly

Reaction score
my knob is probably my fave mod on my truck i love when ppl notice it such a nice lil personal touch.... nice work again coupe

Coupe

Reaction score
5. 2008 Toyota xrunner- Black ball, green lettering weighted, engraved "Kelsie" on top of shift pattern
6. Outburst, White Ball, Black Lettering, Weighted, engrave "EDGE" under shift pattern

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
Hey coupe..... I so want one add me to the list.... let me know when you want payment

Would like a blue one...... :) would love neon pink to be honest with blue writing but I am not that picky ;)

Is weighted better ? and any ideas on how to shorten Smurfette

Last edited:

Coupe

Reaction score
Hey coupe..... I so want one add me to the list.... let me know when you want payment

Would like a blue one...... :) would love neon pink to be honest with blue writing but I am not that picky ;)

Is weighted better ? and any ideas on how to shorten Smurfette

Let me see if this is possible. Neon Pink with Blue engraving.

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
Really??? you would do that???

That would be awesome :adore::adore:

Let me know

Either way I want one

Top Bottom