Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Last Run of Shift Knobs

Coupe

Reaction score
I shipped the majority of these out today. There were a couple that I was not happy with and I am remaking those. I sent pms to the people that will need to be patient with me for a little longer. Everyone else, will get their shift knobs next week, except Canadian Girl. It will take a little longer for hers to cross the border.

I have sold several of my extras, but I do have 2 red and 3 blue ones left. These are up for grabs.

I also have a couple of Cajun and Canadian shift balls left.

Reverend_d

Reaction score
I shipped the majority of these out today. There were a couple that I was not happy with and I am remaking those. I sent pms to the people that will need to be patient with me for a little longer. Everyone else, will get their shift knobs next week, except Canadian Girl. It will take a little longer for hers to cross the border.

I have sold several of my extras, but I do have 2 red and 3 blue ones left. These are up for grabs.

I also have a couple of Cajun and Canadian shift balls left.

This is going to sound dumb but what was the price on these and are they weighted I know you already said it but guess I am an idiot and cant find it. This is on you extras you have and I would want a blue one.

Coupe

Reaction score
This is going to sound dumb but what was the price on these and are they weighted I know you already said it but guess I am an idiot and cant find it. This is on you extras you have and I would want a blue one.

PM sent.........

flygirl

Reaction score
thank you coupe...happy birthday to me...I got the red :)

Reaction score
Just got my new shift knob, it looks and feels great. I can't wait to get this trans in and try it out!

Reverend_d

Reaction score
coupe got the pm and i am hoping to get the money for this. i really want it but i got to fig out money

asianized

Reaction score
got mines today......beautiful!!! shifts are super soft & no more rattle noise.
thankx again Coupe!!!! You are da man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:top:

Last edited:

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
Got my Knob :) LOVE IT!!!!! It def is something special.

Coupe u r the man :adore::blurock::adore::blurock:.... kisses

And so everyone can see the special :)

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 150
  • shift knob 2.jpg
    shift knob 2.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 139

Reverend_d

Reaction score
that is pretty much sick love that he pulled all that off for such a great price.

kusklub

Reaction score
I know this is probably a long shot but was wondering if you had any more coupe or did your reserve get used up? looking for a red one.

FN5.7

Reaction score
any black? walmarts selection of knobs is horrid and i have a massive trd knob right now

Coupe

Reaction score
any black? walmarts selection of knobs is horrid and i have a massive trd knob right now

I have a black with red engraving left.

I also have some black with blue engraving.

kusklub

Reaction score
yeah man i totally want the black with red engraving. whats the price? and i live washington state.

Top Bottom