Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Legends In Allentown

MurdOutXrunner

Reaction score
OK i was just wondering who the owner of the nicely done Red Xrunner is that left the website card on my truck outside of legends in allentown pa. and by the way that sucker stayed under my windshield wiper at 120mph:driver: lol so good job :rock:

GrundleBear

Reaction score
Hey man that was me, lol. I think I've seen your truck there once before..where you from?
Ive only ever seen one other X around here and it was a SWB... its an older guy who drives it...and that was up in Schnecksville
but anyway welcome to XRU!
Also, how about Razor Ramon at the bar last night?? I talked to him for like 10 mins and got a photo. Dude was spitting all over me.

Last edited:

MurdOutXrunner

Reaction score
I live in the boonies of northampton. yea haha razor ramon lol, dude was a nut haha. ive only seen like 3 other Xrunners in the area, i know a kid in nazereth has a black one, yours ive seen a few times at legends, and some old guy driving a blue one. anyway if ya ever wanted to meet up and talk shop on the trucks that would tight, hit me up

tw31ve66

Reaction score
Northhampton!! thats by my neck of the woods im in newtown most deffinatly the sticks!!

GrundleBear

Reaction score
Northhampton!! thats by my neck of the woods im in newtown most deffinatly the sticks!!

I believe youre referring to Northampton in Bucks County. This Northampton is the one in the Lehigh Valley near Allentown, PA...but I do know people that live down by you and youre right it is the boonies lol

eXuser01

Reaction score
im in newtown... Square :biggrin: lol we are getting a good amount of people from pa

Top Bottom