Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lets get it started...

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Like the shaved handle, not a fan of the plate, recess(French) it and it will be bitchin bro! No doubt any custom bracket takes a lot of time but the way you have worked that rear end why not go all the way

Generation-X

Reaction score
There are only 3 small holes behind the plate, 2 bolt holes and the wire holes, so it would be easy to change it in the future
Woulda frenched it in but decided to be a bit different again

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
Reverse light is cool. I like how it kinda takes place of the tailgate handle.

Got and pics with it on? Is it bright enough?

Generation-X

Reaction score
Dont have pics of the reverse light but it is just as bright as my tail lights. Heres a pic during the day-time and you can tell how bright they are during the day

197175_10150290557850447_621035446_15181254_4401042_n.jpg

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Nice, but to be more functional/legal, how about frenching the plate on the rollpan?
That way when you use the truck bed, you can still drive with the tailgate down or even take it off if necessary?

Make the plate spin! :rolleyez::laugh:

Generation-X

Reaction score
Exhaust is too close to the rollpan, wouldnt have enough room to hang the plate right there...although I may end up moving the reverse light there

Generation-X

Reaction score
Trying out a new editing technique...may be a bit over the top though...

5655672375_f15be34eb5_z.jpg

TRD-X

Reaction score
Looking good David! :blurock:

^^BTW are you talking to yourself? :laugh:

bigdreams

Reaction score
Shaved tailgate is really easy. The rods for the handle are just flipped. I did it to my last Tacoma. It was an 06 reg cab. It turned out really clean. Too bad I don't have pics to prove it. Lol. But x'ed and another guy from Birmingham, AL can back me up on it. They saw it. Lol. Keep up your good work. It's looking great!

Generation-X

Reaction score
Shaved tailgate is really easy. The rods for the handle are just flipped. I did it to my last Tacoma. It was an 06 reg cab. It turned out really clean. Too bad I don't have pics to prove it. Lol. But x'ed and another guy from Birmingham, AL can back me up on it. They saw it. Lol. Keep up your good work. It's looking great!

Ive heard everyone say just flip the rods...well im here to tell you ive tried every combo and none of that works so pictures are proof :)

Top Bottom