Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lets see those eyelids...

lenie03

Reaction score
how do you guys think angry eyelids painted green would look on a bsp? is that just a retard idea or would it look cool with the color scheme im trying to do?

and i agree with T-stark. and that if you carry out the green theme throughout the truck and it's not just the eyelids then it might work.

its ur truck bro

not my taste but as long as ur happy with it

she's a woman.

bigdreams

Reaction score
i agree. if you're happy with it, great. what's your color scheme and grand ideas? if it's a fail in other peoples' book, we'll let you know. it'll just be up to you to decide if you're gonna leave it b/c you like it or change it b/c we don't like it. choice is yours. if you can rock it proudly and make it flow w/ your color scheme and the rest of your ideas, then i'm sure it'll look great. i say do it b/c there's too many murdered out BSPs and it also seems like a lot of people on here are doing the same things. like SWBs w/ the bhlm. and how many of those are on here? go ahead and be different! do it to keep things alive so the forums won't get boring w/ the same looking trucks! but most importantly, have fun! isn't that part of why you decided to buy an X-Runner in the first place?

Talerra

Reaction score
and i agree with T-stark. and that if you carry out the green theme throughout the truck and it's not just the eyelids then it might work.

she's a woman.
:top: thanks lenie...

i agree. if you're happy with it, great. what's your color scheme and grand ideas? if it's a fail in other peoples' book, we'll let you know. it'll just be up to you to decide if you're gonna leave it b/c you like it or change it b/c we don't like it. choice is yours. if you can rock it proudly and make it flow w/ your color scheme and the rest of your ideas, then i'm sure it'll look great. i say do it b/c there's too many murdered out BSPs and it also seems like a lot of people on here are doing the same things. like SWBs w/ the bhlm. and how many of those are on here? go ahead and be different! do it to keep things alive so the forums won't get boring w/ the same looking trucks! but most importantly, have fun! isn't that part of why you decided to buy an X-Runner in the first place?
i want to do the cup hoders, dash, rim detail, x runner badge, x-brace and possibly eyelids?
all in green like ninja green, ive never seen it done and i think itll look hot!

and i got an x because i was looking for a bsp tacoms sport sr5 and was in the parking lot and just happen to walk by the x, and with no questions asked i said i wanted it, then bought it

Last edited:

music_man185

Reaction score
anybody have the luminous solutions kit in a completely blacked out housing (blacked out behind bulb) with angry eyelids? i think that would look good, but i would like to see it.

music_man185

Reaction score
rjdoute's looks pretty good. i'm normally not a big fan of the luminous kits or the retros. but i'm jealous of their light output. so i'm wondering if i would like them better with some angry eyelids.

wshsbears

Reaction score
i still have 3 sets of black c2c style eyelids in my room. anyone want em?

music_man185

Reaction score
i want some black sand pearl angry eyelids. i'm not sure what the difference is on the c2c ones

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
C2c are vinyl stickers I think, dont know the shape, think they are the "stoner" ones though

music_man185

Reaction score
so did we ever figure out exactly what style they are? sleepy or angry? i might be down for some angry ones.

08x-runner

Reaction score
3694489825_c7654bbdeb.jpg

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
See my post #4 of this thread for a pic of black C2C "stoner" eyelids.
I don't think they ever made them in "angry" style.

Top Bottom