Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

little update pic on my dcablb

xrgilly

Reaction score
Well lugnuts showed up...mounted 2 of them....then noticed the other 2 had be dropped at some point and both got dented...none in stock...so now it's a waiting game for the new ones

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
So you are running two different styles of rims on your truck?

xrgilly

Reaction score
Nope I put the tires back on the stock rims as it was going to be 2 or 3 weeks before they get them

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Those wheels looks so good, soon as I get some monies I'll be picking up a set of black ones!

Redline

Reaction score
sweet awesome !! i was actually thinking about buying a dblcab as well

xrgilly

Reaction score
I had an 09 xr sold it a couple years ago now....impulse buy on a 2014 xr....took it back a week later and bought the double cab lol

Redline

Reaction score
It was either buying a new truck or new home...I chose home. One day I'll get me a trd sport double cab!

xrgilly

Reaction score
Well new wheelz came today....another one is damaged ...this time there is a chip in the face lip....all of them are going back for a full refund......going to try and find a wheel I like locally

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Well new wheelz came today....another one is damaged ...this time there is a chip in the face lip....all of them are going back for a full refund......going to try and find a wheel I like locally

Discount tire sells then and I have always had great service from them, I have purchase 6 sets of wheels, not one issue!

Top Bottom