Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

little update pic on my dcablb

xrgilly

Reaction score
yes they do look geat but they can't seem to get a set to me that aren't damaged so ill be looking into some other wheels locally

xrgilly

Reaction score
That's unfortunate, I hope that's not a manufacturer thing it i might be looking at another set of wheels myself.

Ya I'm done with them..loved these wheelz but 4 out of the 6 wheels had damage (posibly 5 had I opened the other one ) 2 pretty good bends ...one had some marks in the rear lip..but I didn't care about them they didn't affect anything. And then the last one with the chip on the visible lip...so I packed everything back up and called discount... they are taking care of everything...can't say I've had better customer service anywhere else

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Did you get them from discount tire direct shipped to your house or go into the discount store?

xrgilly

Reaction score
Did you get them from discount tire direct shipped to your house or go into the discount store?

got them shipped here… no discount dealers in canada

the first shipment could very well have been ups's fault……but the last wheel was previously opened no damage on the box leads me to believe the wheel was damaged before it was shipped to me……i think someone else sent it back and for some reason it was sent out to me……

Last edited:

xrgilly

Reaction score
in the future ill probably use discount for tires but no longer will i use them for wheels

hrspwr236

Reaction score
got them shipped here… no discount dealers in canada

That explains a lot, I have seen worse, I hate getting stuffed shipped, none of those companies seams like they car, prefer to buy local and have them deal with shipping. I have ordered wheels and tires at the store and their internal shopping seams to not have issues.

xrgilly

Reaction score
That explains a lot, I have seen worse, I hate getting stuffed shipped, none of those companies seams like they car, prefer to buy local and have them deal with shipping. I have ordered wheels and tires at the store and their internal shopping seams to not have issues.

if i could get the wheels locally i would have…but no such luck….

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Very nice runner up! Just found my wheels and tires on craigslist that I want, just need to sell my TSW wheels!

xrgilly

Reaction score
Well I decided to go back with the discount tire mk6s....they gave me a nice discount so it convinced me to try again....well first wheel I opened. ...smashed.....other wheels ok...so go back through the ups crap ...discount sends out another wheel....this time all is good and hopefully I get them mounted tomorrow after work.......only took 13 wheels in total to get 4...what an experience. ...if you are looking for wheels I strongly recommend discount....amazing customer service...with them u really aren't just a number

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Well I decided to go back with the discount tire mk6s....they gave me a nice discount so it convinced me to try again....well first wheel I opened. ...smashed.....other wheels ok...so go back through the ups crap ...discount sends out another wheel....this time all is good and hopefully I get them mounted tomorrow after work.......only took 13 wheels in total to get 4...what an experience. ...if you are looking for wheels I strongly recommend discount....amazing customer service...with them u really aren't just a number

Just ordered a set of mk6 through discount, hoping my shipment has no issues :top:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
The green beast? I didn't think y still had that

Green Beast has been gone for a while (and has been missed from day 1, apparently I get a little attached to my projects), I am in the process of a new build, Dark Grey Beast, bought it about a month ago and it was bone stock.

xrgilly

Reaction score
Nice I've sent an email about a swb xr 06....see what happens if the price is right I might grab it

Top Bottom