Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lookin for an X-Runner

lttlcheeze

Reaction score
Just like the title. If you or anyone you know are selling their truck please let me know.

I'm willing to travel some, but would like to keep it within 100mi or so from Baltimore, MD.

I really want a SWB (Speedway Blue) with around 50k miles or less.

You can post, PM or email me at (My Screen Name)@yahoo.com

RRCanuck

Reaction score
Check the forsale thread bro. Theres quite a few up for grabs on here right now.

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
If you weren't so far away id sell ya mine, but your forever and a day away from me.

Aj Khaos

Reaction score
this is deff the place id look first if i had known about this forum before getting mine....

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
If you decide that you want a RR then let me know. Good luck on your search.

TOYTACO

Reaction score
I am going to send you an email lttlcheeze... I have been debating selling mine and I would even bring it out to you if we reached a deal since I love to travel!

Iggy08

Reaction score
I'm looking for one too, (Will drive out a few hours) except I live in North Dallas, TX. I saw a great deal on one this past Sunday but was sold the next day :-( still upset about missing out but let me know. I'm looking for a great deal, missing my old X bad

Edit: I don't care the color or mileage too much, just looking for something hopefully under kbb value since I don't have too much to spend.

Last edited:

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
Gud luck finding one! Im on the opposite side of the U.S. and i dont have swb

Iggy08

Reaction score
Hey are you still looking for a truck Iggy08?

I am, I was talking to another guy and he stopped responding. I seem to have bad luck.
I don't care the color, i mainly care the price and location (a few hours away is ok)

I ment to get back at you sooner but my Internet has been jacked up. PM if you want TOYTACO

Last edited:

Iggy08

Reaction score
I have a 05 bsp for sale
Xtaco1992 where are you? What state? I don't wanna make more than a few hours drive lol

I have a 2005 RR I am considering selling. Here is a web page I put together...
Wow BaddAzzXrunR, that's one awesome truck! Unfortunately that's looking to be out of my price range.
Just out of curiosity, do you put it in car shows? I'm sure you've won a lot if you you have.

Southernmost I've tried with no luck, im looking for a good deal on one and dealers are crazy with there pricing.

Last edited by a moderator:

gunner76137

Reaction score
I think my old 05 speedway blue is for sale in Arlington. It has about 110,000 miles but a new tranny. Think hes only asking like $14,000. If your interested I'll go and see if he still has it.
100_2044.jpg

RRCanuck

Reaction score
I loved that look man. You gota try something like that again with your RR.

rich017

Reaction score
You can always have a vehicle shipped too. Really not that expensive and get something you want. I just had my lightning shipped in a covered carrier from Albany NY to Orlando FL. 1,300 miles one way. Was 1,100 to ship

Top Bottom