Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looks like the XR is back for 2009 Yes!!!

PoolRunner

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been discussed or a repost but I got it over at Toyota Nation from another thread. It's a data sheet for the 2009 model year, lot's of new stuff for the Tacoma & XR, best of all OEM smoked headlamps & LED tals:top::biggrin:

tacoma2009canada.gif

-Ryan

Also crossing fingers the XR is available in white or that new smoke gray...

-Ryan

Last edited by a moderator:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Damn.... i wanna a 2009, looks like a couple of really nice changes/features have been added... :motz::argh:

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
That sucks. I kind of wish the XR was going to be discontinued. I thought toyota was only producing 10,000 or so?

Damn.... i wanna a 2009, looks like a couple of really nice changes/features have been added... :motz::argh:

Yeah! I will probably be buying some of those components and installing them lol.

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Yeah! I will probably be buying some of those components and installing them lol.

haha... same thing was going through my head.

Also, after a little more research, this document is for changes to the Canadian market.... does that mean that US should get the same changes too. :hmmmm2:

lucke

Reaction score
hell, by the time those come out, i might see what i can do to trade my 06 in for one:dontknow:

joman

Reaction score
well damn!!! what great mods toyota finally took to adapt!

Ruffryder

Reaction score
They also are "deleting" RR, however if its just being renamed Barcelona Red Metallic.

Yallrun

Reaction score
That sucks. I kind of wish the XR was going to be discontinued. I thought toyota was only producing 10,000 or so?

See I was kind of hopping that. Because the X will start to become more valuable as the years go on. Remember the GNX, it's worth a fortune right now if ya got one.

InkedRunner

Reaction score
I will getting the smoked headlamps for my truck. If they come factory they will be legal. I hope they don't change the body style. I wonder if they will. I want all those options in my truck though. I wish I waited. Maybe trade in for the 09. Wishfull thinking.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
hell, by the time those come out, i might see what i can do to trade my 06 in for one:dontknow:

Depending on what I owe on my 07, if i can sell it for enough to pay off my loan, I will be upgrading. :rock: I hope they keep the 1GR so I can move all of my performance mods over.

lucke

Reaction score
is it just me or did they get rid of Radiant Red
have you ever seen an RR? its just red, no special coloring, no metallic flakes, just a plain basic red...

its being replaced by a metallic red.

on a side note, anyone else notice something interesting about the Toyota site?

xrcolor.jpg

rx-runner

Reaction score
toyota decided to pull the RR cuz it wasnt selling that well.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Nice find!:top:
Thanks for posting... now we all have to save up for all the factory mods to add to our trucks!:motz:

Top Bottom