Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looks like the XR is back for 2009 Yes!!!

05runner

Reaction score
Its lookin like the 09's are gonna be whats hot. I might have to upgrade then with all the stuff they got coming out on the new ones my wife would be happy that im not doing it myself. LOL..:biggrin:

crown14

Reaction score
It looks like they are adding side curtian airbags and traction control as well??? I smell 14 new TSBs to have to worry about.

AsianTaco

Reaction score
Perfect, no more RR X-runners are going to be around :laugh:. There weren't that many radiant red ones around here anyways lol. I wonder if their new radio is going to be interchangeable into the older years (05-08). The taillights seem like a new thing to buy now to.

shaX 07

Reaction score
I'm glad the X-R is going to be back again for 09... I am surprised to see so many with 06-08 X-R's talking about trading in for an 09... if anyone in the North Eastern area wants to sell me their used Speedway Blue than feel free :top:

lucke

Reaction score
I'm glad the X-R is going to be back again for 09... I am surprised to see so many with 06-08 X-R's talking about trading in for an 09... if anyone in the North Eastern area wants to sell me their used Speedway Blue than feel free :top:
i'll sell mine and ship it out to you at the end of the year:D

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
Hmmm, i may look into trading mine in and starting fresh again. Ive already got 23k on my 07, and would probably have 30k+ by then. New motor, new tranny, new clutch, yay!!!

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
usually late summer the new models start to show up. look from them in late august or so.

Rodriguez

Reaction score
damn!!!! I just got mine a couple months ago and I really want to get the 09 now! WHY!?!?!:argh:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
moved the back speakers...and a sub....interesting....
Are they trying to copy the subxcloser

yayxrunner707

Reaction score
sweet. by then ill probably be workin for toyota as a tech and ill trade my 05 in for an 09 and get my employee discount. sweet. and add the supercharger in with it.

cbudd75

Reaction score
WOW IM hella mad now when i went to order it from my manager he said it showed no plan for anymore 08s to come down the line and thats y. its the same thing they did with the 08 camry, they made a hella short run of them and now we have the 09s already we have had thoes for the past few months. but i guess thats y cause there makin some new changes so i bet we will see thoes hella soon ima go talk to my factory rep who he drives him self an x, and just see when we will get thoes 09s and will post back... dam i should have waited

Tapp

Reaction score
intresting... i really do wish they would discountinue the XR... i like them being rare as is...!!

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh well, I'm stuck with my '05 :frown:

Yeah, I have no plan in trading out. My 2006 only has 24k on it and it's paid off. I don't care how cool it is, the car payment will not be cool. :thumpdown:

I'm very surprised to hear this announcement and will hold it with a grain of salt until I see one. I was told by a friend at Toyota that 2008 was the last year for the X. :dontknow:

Where's David when we need him?

Top Bottom