Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lost my job!

fuseaku

Reaction score
Good luck man, hope everything works out for ya!! It definitely sucks being on unemployment... been there done that, wasn't for me.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Well Ive applied online at six different home depots and now a Costco near me .... Apparently they have an opening in their tire area ?? Hopefully they'll see my experience and hire me for something else if not that , because they had a whole lot of openings

808XR10

Reaction score
im probably close to getting laid off too but we jus have to try looking for a better job. ive been on the bench before and collecting unemployment for 13 months total and it feels junk. hope you get hired soon man

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
Join the Army! Travel to beautiful, exotic places, meet interesting people and KILL THEM! hahaha

No really, it kinda sucks sometimes.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
yeah the military isnt for me ... actually I called palm beach state college the other day and I made an appointment to speak with an acedemic advisor in diesel technology . Maybe in the fall I'll be starting back to school towards an actual career not some dead end retail hell lol. EVen though lowes fired me I'm rehireable in 90days but honestly I dont want to go back lol

Yallrun

Reaction score
Hang in there bother. All Big Corps are looking for anyting to cut staff.

Baggins44

Reaction score
Hang in there bro, something will come along. I had to take a delivery job, using the X.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
well i dont think I'll find anything for a while . I mean places arent hiring and the slowest part of the season is about to start ... I might not find anything for months

burnboy

Reaction score
If diesel is where you want to go, find yourself in the oil and gas industry. Look into api 510. Be a refinery inspector. People are making money in oil and gas. Move to south east texas and join em

Venomous_X

Reaction score
have you tried becoming a .......giggalo?

db_044_OdedFehr.jpg

Sorry man, I was trying to lighten up your day with a little dry humor :top:

Good luck bud, it sucks but we all do/did/doing it at some point. I dont know how I made it out, but your luck will change for the better. :top:

burnboy

Reaction score
Florida might be your problem also. Worst economy in the country I hear

Reaction score
I worked for Lowes too back when I was in high school. They let me go shortly after the holidays. Hired me on to work Outdoor Lawn and Garden and by the time I left I was pushing carts and loading. By that point they were looking for the littlest things to pin on me. I still love Lowes and won't go anywhere else. I don't hate the company, just the dirtbags that were against me all along. So uh, how are you collecting unemployment if you were fired?

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
Hang in there bro, something will come along. I had to take a delivery job, using the X.

How would the X look with a UPS, or FEDEX wrap? lol Curiosity has me going now!

BadAzzXrunR

Reaction score
To bad you don't live in Pennsylvania...I would hire you.I always need extra guys that are willing to work.

Last edited:

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
well i need employment opportunities in south florida but its good to know that if i were ever to live in pennsylvania I'd have a job lol

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
I took my first steps at going back to school today ! I renewed my application and tomorrow I'll be making the drive over to boca (FAU) to get my transcripts sent to PBSC so I can get registered to attend the diesel technology classes or even my just finish my AA in the fall!

Top Bottom