Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My boyfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
I love him too. BlackCat for Admin! =P

07SWB

Reaction score
I don't mean to instigate but why is it that anyone who has a problem with gadget publically gets banned or put on probation?

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
+10 pts for BlackCat for current events & capitol hill reference :crinklehair:

I'm just glad he didn't say "nuculer"

5000XD

Reaction score
I don't mean to instigate but why is it that anyone who has a problem with gadget publically gets banned or put on probation?

That's cause Gadget is the BIG KAHUNA :crinklehair:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
First off - yes you do, because you would of sent me a PM rather then stirring the pot.

Secondly - Who else has been put on probation or banned in regards to an issue with Gadget? I'm not taking sides, but I would like to know in case I missed something:dontknow:...

Before DS, the last 3 people that we put on probation (going back almost 2 years) was ntinhri, RedXRunner, and Helimx. None of which had anything to do with Gadget. ntinhri was put on probation for breaking the rules, Nate (RedXRunner) was put on probation for being a smartass with the staff and posting nothing but irrelevant pictures (no words) every time he posted. We got a few complaints about it, so Klint sent him a PM asking him to stop, and Nate sent him a PM back with nothing but some stupid motivational picture:stupid:(that's when he was put on probation:laugh:).

And Helimx were put on probation for disrespecting the XRU Staff (basically just me:rolleyez:)...if you don't believe me, Helimx even says so in his post -->

no i wasn't drunk.... I was in chat, and got "bamboozled" into starting that thread.....
I said on the first post that I had no idea what had happened... I was telling the truth... lol

and what actually got me in trouble was calling a mod a commie. lol
Dak was put on probation for breaking our rules (be nice or be gone)...he was warned numerous times about his attitude towards multiple members here (not just one person), and when he didn't stop running his mouth and started disrespecting the XRU Staff...he was banned.

For further issues or accusations, please send me a PM, I'll be more then happy to answer any question you may have.

Last edited:

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
*snip*

Before DS, the last 4 people that we put on probation (going back almost 2 years) was ntinhri, RedXRunner, RJDoute, and Helimx. None of which had anything to do with Gadget. ntinhri was put on probation for breaking the rules, Nate (RedXRunner) was put on probation for being a smartass with the staff and posting nothing but irrelevant pictures (no words) every time he posted. We got a few complaints about it, so Klint sent him a PM asking him to stop, and Nate sent him a PM back with nothing but some stupid motivational picture:stupid:(that's when he was put on probation:laugh:).

*snip*

Sorry, but that just killed me with laughter..

... Like spilling my coffee all over my new pants sorta laughter, f&^@ sakes. LOL

5000XD

Reaction score
lol @ reason why Nate got probation :laugh:

RJDoute

Reaction score
Whoa whoa, I was never put on probation. I got an infraction and went apeshit on you. =P

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Whoa whoa, I was never put on probation. I got an infraction and went apeshit on you. =P
That's right...I remember you being all upset because your lactated and ruined your favorite shirt haha

(edited my post above)

...prick:laugh:

RJDoute

Reaction score
Look at pussinboots getting all butthurt over a thread. He's one to talk lol!

And David, I love you. If I ever met you in real life I would punch you in the ovaries. But I love you.

Let me make this very clear to everyone reading this thread:

I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I have many leather bound books.

Bring DS back. =P

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
Look at pussinboots getting all butthurt over a thread. He's one to talk lol!

And David, I love you. If I ever met you in real life I would punch you in the ovaries. But I love you.

Let me make this very clear to everyone reading this thread:

I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I have many leather bound books.

Bring DS back. =P

Please tell me your apartment smells of rich mahogany..

2006nightrider

Reaction score
go to 1:32 and you will see what he is talking about but watch the whole vid for kicks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql-N3F1FhW4
Nope, Ryan was quoting Ron Burgandy:top:

And on that note, I think it's time we close this down since all discussions have been had...and this is straying off topic.

Thanks to all the members who gave their honest input/opinions, but this thread...is closed!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom