Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need a pic of the any X traction bars

x-stealth

Reaction score
I was thinking about getting the cal tracs bars for my X for auto-x. They also help in the turns correct???

SWB X

Reaction score
cal trac are better for autocross. urd is better for straight launching

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Hmmm interesting... no longer listed and also says only 2 left for the s-runner?

Matt's06

Reaction score
I asked URD a while back about this. They said they will still make them if you want to order one. You have to contact them first.

K

Knuckles

It doesn't matter where you hold the axle as long as you have a firm grip and the tubes aren't so weak that they twist like the 10 bolt front axles on earlly 80's K-5 Blazers.

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
two bar setups need to be triangulated. top and bottom of the tubes. only controlling one or the other will still allow noticible axle wrap. the urd design, is/was one of the best availible.

LEX-R

Reaction score
Hey guys I got Lakewood Universal traction bars on my X it mad a huge diff no more wheel hop at all there so nice for only $60 too

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Lex - glad to see you signed up brother! Make a new thread and show us this traction bar you have!

LEX-R

Reaction score
how do i post a pic ill take one tomarrow

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
URD Traction Bar is the SHIET!!! We just installed mine today...and there is a HUGE DIFFERENCE!!! Makes me wanna burn out all the time! LOL!!! Nah...good investment. And now I don't bottom out as much for some reason.:dontknow: I ain't complaining though. GET IT!!!

Top Bottom