Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need computer help!

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
donny you need to access you routers wireless security settings through your internet browser...

for example if its a linksys router go into your internet browser and type 192.168.1.1...if you didn't set a username and password just click ok...if you did create a username and password put it in and press ok...

now go to wireless settings...then click on wireless security...

below that you should be able to see the passcodes that you would use on all WiFi laptops/cell phones that way you can access the your wireless router without having to put this passcode in again...

call my cell if you need help bro...:top:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
and by using that, i can set up a new network with a key i can remember>? LOL

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
and by using that, i can set up a new network with a key i can remember>? LOL

just right click copy and paste the passcode in the designated area...you will never have to do it again unless you change your settings for your wireless router...:top:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
holy hell im going to try this tomorrow since i have darts tomorrow...I hope it works, but i can use a new router anyway :laugh:

shit, now i dont know the pward and username.....is that retrievable as well?

Last edited:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
u can reset the router settings by holding the reset button down...that should put the settings back factory...

hold on let me check...

Venomous_X

Reaction score
its a netgear router, i want to get a new linkysys but it i can get this one to work for now ill make due

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Mike....Can you reprogram a router with a whole new network without a setup disk? *IE setting up a new network* Or do I need a new one? Call me?

do it donny!!! work it baby!!!! You should hire me to come setup your network. :D

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Its a NETGEAR WGT624v4 apparently...my wife originally set this up and now i have no records :( I cant use the new lappy till i figure this out lol

Venomous_X

Reaction score
well i just got into the settings for the router by googling the router specs and i got the "default settings for logging in so ill tinker with it till i leave and hopefully at least get the network key :top:

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
When you are doing it through the web browser, the username and password is most likely admin/admin. Also, if you can't figure it out, I don't mind taking a trip out to LaPlace Sunday, cause I will be bored as hell.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
When you are doing it through the web browser, the username and password is most likely admin/admin. Also, if you can't figure it out, I don't mind taking a trip out to LaPlace Sunday, cause I will be bored as hell.

FUN JET avatar FTW!!!

Look at my beard.

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
FUN JET avatar FTW!!!

Look at my beard.

speedfresh3.jpg

Haven't had the proper time to add the caption yet!

Oh yea, got this one too!
speedfresh2.jpg

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
I got this one.

20060513.jpg

Or...

PC_&_Mac_Vs_Linux.jpg

lol these cant get any more close to the truth.

Last edited:
Top Bottom