Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New 5.0 Stang will destroy any X

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
LegendaryThread.jpg

blastap

Reaction score
this thread is awesome btw. I am way happy with the amount of power these trucks CAN produce, its no mustang though(Im not a ford guy). I did outrun a few lightnings and am way cool with that.

X-roller

Reaction score
I'd also like to know how XRoola knows his trans can handle 700hp:stupid: it must be the ported LT's:laugh:

I looked for this original post but couldn't find it. Is this true XRoola? U gotta understand how word gets around. ROTFLMAO!!

I gave credit where it was deserved. :top: I don't take credit for something I didn't do. I just said I ported my headers. Passing on info for others to take advantage of. Isn't that what forums are for? We pass on info to other forums. As far as MY trans goes. I created a thread calling all the transmissions issues for a reason. I can't go just off of my tranny but pretty much everyone was having the same issue as I was... So I took it upon myself to fix it. I'll easily be the one that gets the last word because I WILL build this tranny. :)

ntinhri

Reaction score
I plan on it, and I will do it with out removing a single component from the truck; it will be run in full street trim on pump gas.

I welcome anyone to race who is in the area as well. :top:

Plain and simple Boost + Nitrous > Boost, thats the bottom line, if you don't think so I don't know what to tell you.

What were the conditions?

Not 90s I bet :laugh:

Edit:

Here are the weather conditions for your track on the date you ran at the time you ran it:

scan0002-1.jpg

http://www.wunderground.com/history...tml?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

April 10th, 8-9 PM

Looks like DA was OPTIMAL and the temperature was AWESOME

100 foot elevation, 50*F, 40% Humid, and a bar of 30.27 = a DA of somewhere around -800 to -1000 (off the top of my head)... That is pretty damn good if you ask me.

But I am suppose to run in the 90s with a +3000 DA so we can compare?

Tell me SteveO, what would have made those conditions better for you?

Not perfect conditions? Kick rocks you silly bastard rofl, I love you steve.

You can bet your silly ass, I didnt chase it! Dont forget I drove 3 hours and hot lapped it..

akxr79

Reaction score
2011 CAI & Bama Custom Tuning Dyno Results:

Stock – no modifications: 363RWHP / 331RWTQ

Factory tune, Prototype C&L cold air intake: 374RWHP / 338RWTQ

Bama Custom Tune, stock Airbox: 379RWHP / 357RWTQ

Bama Custom Tune, Prototype C&L cold air intake: 385RWHP / 362RWTQ

22rwhp gain and 31rwtq from intake and tune

Read more: 2011 Mustang GT: Prototype CAI & Dyno Tune - Huge Power Gains! | AmericanMuscle.com Mustang Blog

^^^ AmericanMuscle put an intake and tune on the new 5.0. Looks like it responds well to bolt ons too. damn

http://blog.americanmuscle.com/2011-mustang-gt-prototype-cai-dyno-tune-huge-power-gains/

video that goes along
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D57oIgfwLzs&feature=player_embedded

Last edited:

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
hey now, my transmission works, right now.

Yea, I bought my X with 14k on the odo, and drove it as a daily for two years without a minutes trouble with the transmission. I was beginning to think that all the transmission hoo-ha was nothing, until for no reason, or warning whatsoever, my transmission annihilated itself at a red light. The entire thing had to be replaced by Toyota.

X-roller

Reaction score
2011 CAI & Bama Custom Tuning Dyno Results:

Stock – no modifications: 363RWHP / 331RWTQ

Factory tune, Prototype C&L cold air intake: 374RWHP / 338RWTQ

Bama Custom Tune, stock Airbox: 379RWHP / 357RWTQ

Bama Custom Tune, Prototype C&L cold air intake: 385RWHP / 362RWTQ

Read more: 2011 Mustang GT: Prototype CAI & Dyno Tune - Huge Power Gains! | AmericanMuscle.com Mustang Blog

^^^ AmericanMuscle put an intake and tune on the new 5.0. Looks like it responds well to bolt ons too. damn

http://blog.americanmuscle.com/2011-mustang-gt-prototype-cai-dyno-tune-huge-power-gains/

video that goes along
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D57oIgfwLzs&feature=player_embedded

I wish our motors were built for performance. :(

07SWB

Reaction score
They respond to mods just like an lsx motor does.

Its too bad ford did away with pushrod v8s. I will call one out when the trans am has the lsx in it.. then you'll see a new stang get beat by an outdated trans am.

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
my trucks wang is this big >------------------<

X-roller

Reaction score
lol.... ^^ then that means it is a female.... by the length of it....

TRD-X

Reaction score
Banned all Rustang lovers!:eviltongue::eviltongue: j/k......:rolleyez:

Capture.png

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
Jim, it's only funny the first half a dozen times............... then it's just annoying..... o wait..... forgot who I was talkin to....... nevermind..... continue on.....

ntinhri

Reaction score
Jim, it's only funny the first half a dozen times............... then it's just annoying..... o wait..... forgot who I was talkin to....... nevermind..... continue on.....

you have a lot of room to talk............:thumpdown:

TRD-X

Reaction score

:eviltongue::eviltongue: Hater soup 4 you! hahahaha

berthalamu

Reaction score
i'll spank that mustang! an any car that is brave enough to roll up to a guy with a glock 23 stickin' out tha window...!:rock: an a Colt AR-15A3 M4 Carbine Rifle that sits btch if he wants a rematch...an if he wants more trouble i got a remi' 887 Nitro Mag Tactical shotgun waitin' for anyone that sayz i will get spanked in my X....:biggrin:

Top Bottom