Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New England Meet / Mod Day

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
I'll have to check my box but I'm positive I have a 10mm 12 point. Do we need a shallow or deep most likely a deep. It shouldn't be a problem waiting till next week.

I used a ratchet wrench. The studs dont stick to far out with the headers on, but better have a deep to be safe.

Dont forget the 02 sensors are 21 I think. You may have to be extra persuasive with those if they are rusted on, just be careful with em

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Excuse you sir......I think it's probably common courtesy to discuss inviting strangers into our home no? You're such a ball buster. You're more than welcome, but if you couldn't make it to XFE what would possess you to drive all the way up here :eviltongue:

Strangers??? Is that what you consider your family on here??? I didn't have the $$$ to go to x-fest, us southerners don't make the big bucks like you New Englanders sir.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Top the top......calling all New England members (all 6 of us)!!!

P05X

"Wicked Pissah"
Reaction score
Hey matt have u ever installed a maf calibrator or tuned one. I have 1 but I've never put 1 in.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I have not. Do you have a plug and play harness or are you planning to cut into the factory one?

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
That kind of stuff makes me very nervous. I'm not a fan of cutting the factory harness. Does it already have the "proper" tune on it for the mods you have or did you buy it used?

P05X

"Wicked Pissah"
Reaction score
I bought it used, but it was never installed, and is blank so its gotta be tuned. I'm more nervous about tuning it, then wiring it in

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
do you have a wideband? don't see it in your mod list. Gonna pretty tough to tune without that. Maybe call G and see if he can get you a base tune.....:dontknow:

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
I may surprise you one day and just show up :crinklehair:

P05X

"Wicked Pissah"
Reaction score
Matt are u putting new o2 sensors in or should I bring sockets for those 2

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I hope not to have to replace them as I don't really want to shell out that kinda $$$

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Lee (if you're subscribed) do you have the torque specs on the studs and nuts?

Last edited:

P05X

"Wicked Pissah"
Reaction score
So Sunday still ago. Did u get all your parts

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes it is and yes I did. I think I'm going to bail on the arp studs. Rather take the time and money to do other things. Sounds like Billy is only going to be available for tech support via phone. Sounds like he won't be making it down. Are you planning to do anyhing to your truck?

P05X

"Wicked Pissah"
Reaction score
I don't think so I'll be putting her away for winter soon. I'll do everything to her in that time.

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry matt, dont know the torque specs. If it pops its too tight!

Sounds like you gonna wuss out anyway:eviltongue: If you weren't so far away Id come up there and make you do it

Its not that bad, just dont force it like I did. Clean all the holes out first then they should go in like butter.

nut

Reaction score
I'll be in boston saturday/sunday. New to XRU but have been to a few meets from TW

Top Bottom