Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New fastest URD MKI!!!

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
ha... you can actually see in the video when that red mustang sprayed me...... arrrrgghhh

here's a pic looking through my bypass valve in the "closed" position. it doesn't look very closed to me... lol.

thats how they all are. you wont look a ton of boost with a gap that small.

thats the bypass i ran I was around 9.5 -10 psi on that pulley

Justin

disciple X

Reaction score
hmmmm.... well i'm good and confused then... why am i only gettin 7ish... where's my other 3 psi? you had headers and exhaust etc and still ran more boost right... something's obviously a little fishy, since i didn't trap but 99.XX. wallas trapped over 100 on 24's lol. i pretty much only picked up 2 psi with a 10mm difference in pulley size.

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
hmmmm.... well i'm good and confused then... why am i only gettin 7ish... where's my other 3 psi? you had headers and exhaust etc and still ran more boost right... something's obviously a little fishy, since i didn't trap but 99.XX. wallas trapped over 100 on 24's lol. i pretty much only picked up 2 psi with a 10mm difference in pulley size.

could be where you are.

if the truck feel fast, then it feel fast

to me, boost gauges are for show anyway:smile:

I had DTLT and the stock Y

Justin

disciple X

Reaction score
well... for me, boost determines my tuning... (as you know) i tune with boost vs. rpm. if it runs good at 7psi, and i can get her to 9... that means more fuel, more power, and faster truck :rock:

and as for where i am... sc's not a bad location at all. something like 600' elevation?? and the temp was decently cool last night. from what i was told... the 80 should give you an additional 1.5-2psi and the 75 should do the same... and i was runnin around 5 before... so at minimum i should be at 8 and at max 9. which is what i was really expecting.

Last edited:

disciple X

Reaction score
anybody else runnin ( or that has run ) the 75mm that can chime in on boost levels?

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
it is what it is my friend...:laugh:

and a BIG THANKS goes out to miami... he drove an hour and a half to film me... thanks bro.

not a prob brother:top:

Very nice runs!!!

Its ok, that poor little subie has the smaller 2.0L motor...so basically its about as slow as your truck:eviltongue::laugh:

haha don't be hatin now:laugh: you know you miss that slow truck:eviltongue:

didn't think about this, but did you drop your tire pressure any?

Last edited:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
anybody else runnin ( or that has run ) the 75mm that can chime in on boost levels?
When I was running the 80mm, my peak boost was 8psi...then when I was running the 75mm, my peak boost was 9.7psi skid.gif

disciple X

Reaction score
i didn't mess with my tire pressure at all.... run it like you brung it... lol. yeah if david was hittin 9.7, wallace hit 9.5, justin hit 9.5-10, somethin's up. someone stole about 2-3 psi from me :laugh:... who was it?

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
i didn't mess with my tire pressure at all.... run it like you brung it... lol. yeah if david was hittin 9.7, wallace hit 9.5, justin hit 9.5-10, somethin's up. someone stole about 2-3 psi from me :laugh:... who was it?

My exhaust setup -> JBA Shorty headers (gutted), URD Y Pipe, JBA Exhaust

from the sound of it, the culprit may be your gutted y-pipe.

WallasX

Reaction score
Congrats on the time man well im hitting the track tomorrow night with my stock wheels

I put the stock wheels on yesterday and the truck feels way faster so will see what i can do......

disciple X

Reaction score
go hit it hard man... beat my time, so i have to mod some more and take it back...

pumo420

Reaction score
im hitting 9psi, but i gotta hit a 1.4 mile track.

disciple X

Reaction score
today's the day wallace... you still goin? pumo420, what was your 1/8?

Top Bottom