Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New fastest URD MKI!!!

WallasX

Reaction score
i dont know i wanna try and run a 13.6 or lower

disciple X

Reaction score
that would be awesome man... you should beat my time, since for some reason i cant get but 7ish psi out of my setup... post it up when you get home... i'll be gettin up early to see what you ran. lol

WallasX

Reaction score
yeah man i cant wait i wont be home till like midnight

disciple X

Reaction score
yeah... i didn't get home til like 1 the other night... we kept havin rain delays and somebody spilled antifreeze all over the track and they cleaned it for almost 45 min.

you need to just go ahead and run a 13.30 and knock the trd boys down a notch.... :laugh:

Last edited:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
yeah... i didn't get home til like 1 the other night... we kept havin rain delays and somebody spilled antifreeze all over the track and they cleaned it for almost 45 min.

you need to just go ahead and run a 13.30 and knock the trd boys down a notch.... :laugh:

oh noez!!!! :ahhhhh:

:laugh:

WallasX

Reaction score
i wish man that would be awesome i cant do it on street tires i need to get drag radials or slicks they we will see lol

disciple X

Reaction score
oh noez!!!! :ahhhhh:

:laugh:

see wallace.... jason's scared. :laugh:

i wish man that would be awesome i cant do it on street tires i need to get drag radials or slicks they we will see lol

slicks could easily take .2 off your 60 once you learn the launch... that = around .4 in the 1/4... that would give me a 13.355 hmmm :rockon:

Last edited:

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
see wallace.... jason's scared. :laugh:

slicks could easily take .2 off your 60 once you learn the launch... that = around .4 in the 1/4... that would give me a 13.355 hmmm :rockon:

your starting to sound like Ryan, well if i get this then that but if i get that then this :laugh: j/k bro

disciple X

Reaction score
no... ryan is if i get this, then i get a speeding ticket... or if i get that, then i get a speeding ticket.

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
no... ryan is if i get this, then i get a speeding ticket... or if i get that, then i get a speeding ticket.

:laugh: and don't forget the classic "i just bought my new mod!!" 2 days later "new mod for sale"

disciple X

Reaction score
so...... if ryan gets a new mod.... and he gets a speeding ticket....and it goes up for sale... and i buy it.... and i pick up .4 in the quarter.... i'll beat jason's time. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
so...... if ryan gets a new mod.... and he gets a speeding ticket....and it goes up for sale... and i buy it.... and i pick up .4 in the quarter.... i'll beat jason's time. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

disciple X

Reaction score
seriously though.... does anybody have a before-and-after slicks comparison? and ryan obviously hasn't read this thread.

Last edited:

WallasX

Reaction score
well i did hit the track lastnight but i could not get traction at all it sucked my fastest time on the night was 13.906 So i gotta do something to get traction i was spinning all the way down the track

disciple X

Reaction score
go ahead and change that sig then homie... at least you improved.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
well i did hit the track lastnight but i could not get traction at all it sucked my fastest time on the night was 13.906 So i gotta do something to get traction i was spinning all the way down the track

What were the rest of the specs on that pass? That pass puts you in our top ten list. :top:

WallasX

Reaction score
i will take a pic of the timeslip when i get home tonight! :top:

dak-rt-2a-XR

Banned
Reaction score
Congrats Cameron!

Until next time (when all my "upgrades" are done) you hold the fastest X in South Carolina...:top:

Top Bottom