Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New guy here from LA.

Msiliezar

Reaction score
Hello, Im new here, I spoted a blue X runner by Hooters on Ambassador Caffrey not long ago, I drive a Black X runner myself, live by Arcadiana Village.

Msiliezar

Reaction score
I got rid of it, Im Married with 4 kids, also have a 2006 honda pilot, wifes car. Work on oil rigs, tipical Louisiana jobs.

Msiliezar

Reaction score
I have seen some X Runners around here, a black one like mine and also a nice blue one. I will post pics later.

Msiliezar

Reaction score
How did you know about the reacher assistant? I was laid off froma company named Schlumberger in 2009, but got a better job now.

2006nightrider

Reaction score
How did you know about the reacher assistant? I was laid off froma company named Schlumberger in 2009, but got a better job now.
I'm all knowing:laugh:...j/k

I try to do some background checks (so to speak) on our new members...just to make sure they're not spammers. And I came across a few articles about you...which is how I found out about that commercial.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Louisiana right here baby WHO DAT!! LOL. My father in law works for schlumberger. There are some good guys from la on here. you can check my friends list and see if any of their trucks might be the one you saw. I dont know anyone with a SWB but what did the BSP look like?

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Louisiana right here too. I loved that ITT commercial still comes on. But by any question what is a crew cab Xrunner:hmmmm2:. I know of a acess cab x-runner :biggrin:

Msiliezar

Reaction score
lol. I m not much of a truck guy, I use it to haul ogging tools on the bed, go offroad where there are no roads. Yes you right, acess cab. I actually work for Pathfinder witch was own by Smith International, now belongs to Schlumberger. I really would like to meet all of you all on a meet, hit me up when ever there is one aound town. We can make it a couples night out, my wife goes where I go. We are one whole.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
we actually just had a mini meet in metairie but im sure we will have another soon. We will post it up early so we will have a good notice so everyone that wants to come can make arrangements

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Ok Brian blame me for making the plans a week before...lol. We still had fun did we not. I know that girl in your truck made you cream...lol:laugh:

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Yeah i bet it did, but no relationship is ever so perfect. Ups n downs in relationships and marriages. That is why they always say nobodies perfect.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Hello, Im new here, I spoted a blue X runner by Hooters on Ambassador Caffrey not long ago, I drive a Black X runner myself, live by Arcadiana Village.
I used to live in the outskirts of lafayette (breaux bridge/henderson) a few years ago....been a while since i was in that neck of the woods...welcome to the site.:top:

Top Bottom