Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New guy here from LA.

toyota_rod

Reaction score
morgan city in tha house!!!! yeeeaaaaa booooyyeeeeeee. eh that was lame...wassup and welcome......................................................................

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Whose ready to get another local meet together???? C'mon Donnie i know you were upset to miss the last one.

Msiliezar

Reaction score
Thank you all for beign so welcoming, is that even a word? well you know what i meant. All those guys from Louisiana, hit me up on my email in regards to the meets, Im working now here by Shreveport, LA and dont know by when ill be out, Thank you guys.

Slay0r

Reaction score
this sunday (day after christmas) im having my own mini mod day. I have tail light covers, breakperformance drilled/slotted rotors, and ebc yellows to put on. And i bought come red caliper paint. so thats what ill be doing ;)

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I may be inclined to go to hooters, i have yet to decide. I just want a simple go out to eat affair, no mods, no pics, just friends, because to be honest my truck is filthy and i havent repainted my front spoilers yet, so the end is tarnished from road debris. I'd commit suicide before letting my truck be seen in a photograph when she looks like that. :laugh:

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
damn that sounds like dane's old x. toyota_rod said the new owner has it filthy and the driver side skirt it completely gone.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
well working 7 days a week 10 hours a day with 1.5 hours each way i dont get much time to clean her. :thumpdown:

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
i hear ya...hell when i passed you either last week or the week before it was dark and you still had at least half hour drive to get home. i wouldnt clean her either. I just cleaned mine today cuz it was turning white.

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Sunday suppose to go to the coast with family to eat but that could always change with other plans :laugh:

Top Bottom