Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bignfast

Reaction score
Just but my 05 XR two weeks ago. I'll put up pics and mods probalbly Tuesday.

XRobber

Reaction score
Welcome to XR-U bro.
Have a great stay, and GET US THOSE PIX!

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
BigNFast - Welcome to XR-U! As Robber said, be sure to post up some pics in your free member gallery when you get a chance!! I've had my truck two weeks shy of a year - and I still love it. I'm sure you will too!

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh - and just because you're new here doesn't mean that you have to cut XRobber any slack in the arcade. He's an easy kill. :biggrin:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
K2
whips.gif
Xrobber

:laugh:

bignfast

Reaction score
Everytime I get in the truck and listen to it start I think of how much I love this truck.....and how I almost didn't buy it. Thank god for best friends.

XRobber

Reaction score
Oh - and just because you're new here doesn't mean that you have to cut XRobber any slack in the arcade. He's an easy kill. :biggrin:
hahhahaha
Game on PUNK!
Give me some time to get my truck back together since I have all this crap to reinstall....... then I am back to living on the computer....

bignfast

Reaction score
05 XR w/pics & mod list

Okay, here's the list of mods on my rig. The only missing is the supercharger that everyone else is waiting on. For those of you who are also members of Custom Tacos, I bought this rig from my best friend Slippery Taco. The one who goes through vehicles like the rest of us change underware.

Mods are as follows:
URD Catless "Y" Pipe
URD 3" Cat Back
URD Short Shifter
TRD Cold Air Intake
TRD Floor Mats
TRD Shift Knob
Braille Light Weight Battery
SOS 1.5 Inch Lowering Kit with Urethane SOS bushing kit front and rear
Gaylords X2000 Hard Tonneau Color Matched
Toyo Proxes Tires
Acrylic Coating placed on the entire exterior by the Car Cleaners here in Mesa
Full window tint
Redline MT 90 in the Trans, Redline 75/80 in the Diff, and Royal Purple in the Motor.....
Also, she dynoed at 229HP and 275 FT LBS of Tourqe.

Attachments

• IMG_0343-1.jpg
    IMG_0343-1.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 156

Spyder327

Reaction score
Okay, here's the list of mods on my rig. The only missing is the supercharger that everyone else is waiting on. For those of you who are also members of Custom Tacos, I bought this rig from my best friend Slippery Taco. The one who goes through vehicles like the rest of us change underware.

Mods are as follows:
URD Catless "Y" Pipe
URD 3" Cat Back
URD Short Shifter
TRD Cold Air Intake
TRD Floor Mats
TRD Shift Knob
Braille Light Weight Battery
SOS 1.5 Inch Lowering Kit with Urethane SOS bushing kit front and rear
Gaylords X2000 Hard Tonneau Color Matched
Toyo Proxes Tires
Acrylic Coating placed on the entire exterior by the Car Cleaners here in Mesa
Full window tint
Redline MT 90 in the Trans, Redline 75/80 in the Diff, and Royal Purple in the Motor.....
Also, she dynoed at 229HP and 275 FT LBS of Tourqe.

Slippery Taco was gonna meet up with me at dyno-comp when i dyno'd my X, but ended up not being able to. Even Richard at dyno-comp knows how fast he goes through vehicles.

And when you say "the supercharger that everyone else is waiting on" are you referring to the TRD one or what?

bignfast

Reaction score
Yes, the TRD one. And if I counted right he went through five cars in the last year. Even the little Nissan hardbody he had for a few months he modded. He put new headers and exhaust on it. But I somehow new he wouldn't last long in the XR. All he talked about was STI's.

Top Bottom