Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Spyder327

Reaction score
Yes, the TRD one. And if I counted right he went through five cars in the last year. Even the little Nissan hardbody he had for a few months he modded. He put new headers and exhaust on it. But I somehow new he wouldn't last long in the XR. All he talked about was STI's.

Any reason why you feel you the wait for the TRD is worth it as opposed to buying the URD one?

bignfast

Reaction score
I only have 8000 miles on the truck. So I still have quite a bit of warrenty on it. Not that I'm apposed to the URD but the warrenty comes into play. I haven't seen anything negative on it, most people seem to like it. Do you have a URD? What's your take on it?

Spyder327

Reaction score
I only have 8000 miles on the truck. So I still have quite a bit of warrenty on it. Not that I'm apposed to the URD but the warrenty comes into play. I haven't seen anything negative on it, most people seem to like it. Do you have a URD? What's your take on it?

This truck has just about everything URD makes on it. I've had to supercharger installed for about 6-7k miles now and had zero problems. Dyno'd 300whp. I love the kit, it makes the truck feel incredible.

bignfast

Reaction score
What was the total cost including install, if you don't mind me asking? Was it done at Dyno Comp?

Spyder327

Reaction score
What was the total cost including install, if you don't mind me asking? Was it done at Dyno Comp?

Total cost:

Supercharger was $47xx after shipping charges.
Install was about $120 (i did it with a mechanic at toyota because i worked there at the time).
Dyno and tune was done at dyno-comp. $165, ended up being about 18 pulls as he tuned it. The tune got me about 25 more rwhp

bignfast

Reaction score
I don't have the money to throw into it just yet but i'll keep looking at both sides.

Spyder327

Reaction score
I don't have the money to throw into it just yet but i'll keep looking at both sides.

All i know is URD makes some great stuff, if you get the money for it and TRD still isnt out yet, i say go for it..

Top Bottom