Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

new member!

markgt531

Reaction score
hey guys/gals. new guy over here. i dont have my xrunner just yet but definetly looking to get one. im from union nj and have been wanting one of these for so long. just posting up to intro myself so i can get my 30+ post up and can check out the for sale threads. theres no better place to find a xrunner than a forum so here i am and looking to get myself into one of these trucks

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Good luck and welcome to the Underground! :top:

markgt531

Reaction score
thanks, im already looking for parts as we speak hahah

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
In no time you'll be an addict. Welcome to the family :canada:

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
Welcome to the site bro, have you been to the dealer on 17 they might be able to find you something

XLR8

Reaction score
Welcome. Send pics once you get it

Reaction score
Congrats on your choice it is a fun truck to drve Welcome to the Underground brotherhood

:rockon:

markgt531

Reaction score
Welcome to the site bro, have you been to the dealer on 17 they might be able to find you something

thanks , no not yet but thanks for the heads up i only saw one so far a SWB in freehold that im eyeing on but ill keep 17 in mind

In no time you'll be an addict. Welcome to the family :canada:

ahhaha thats tru. i already beed addicted to it ever since it came out

thanks for the warm welcome and i definetly will post up picks when i do get it. so far ive saved picx from here to see what set up i wanna go with. ahhaha

Last edited:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
welcome bud! before buying your truck poke around here, there have been a few guys posting lately asking what to look for when buying a used X, have a read through there so your in the know and standard used car shopping rules apply. If you happen to find a truck outside the forum post it up before you buy and in somecases the guys on here can tell you who had it...

good luck in your hunt and XRU is the place to be!!!!

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
I have seen one xrunner up here the whole time. hurry up and get one

Reaction score
Well welcome aboard and good luck! There is always plenty of knowledge and experience here so if you have any questions feel free to post a thread. Just be sure you read the rules and have fun.

markgt531

Reaction score
welcome bud! before buying your truck poke around here, there have been a few guys posting lately asking what to look for when buying a used X, have a read through there so your in the know and standard used car shopping rules apply. If you happen to find a truck outside the forum post it up before you buy and in somecases the guys on here can tell you who had it...

good luck in your hunt and XRU is the place to be!!!!

o most def man! that why i joined the forum i was planning on purchasing one from a member if they are selling theirs. its better off to buy the car i want from a forum cuz at least they kno how to take care of the car. and ill defnitly let you kno when i find one .. so far ive been having trouble with it all i found was the one in freehold nj about 40 mins away from where i live its a SWB (i think 06) $18,000 with about 30k.

as for now im just tryin to get my 30+ post up so i can gain access to the for sale to check out some deals

I have seen one xrunner up here the whole time. hurry up and get one

hahah trust me ive been wanting one of these. i was never a fan of trucks well just a lil bit but when i seen this i just fell in love .. hahha

Welcome! Get a RR!

thanks,. if im not mistaken correct me if im worng if i even did my research corrrectly but did they come in three color the red, speedway blue and the black? i love all the colors they are just noice! ive already started saving picx from diff colors to see what set up i wanna go with lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom