Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

new xr driver

pacos xr

Reaction score
sup peeps. new to the xr family. i use to own an 07 prerunner n wasnt enjoyin it so much, so about a week ago i saw a bsp xr n called a friend of mine to c if he can hook me up with one n two days ago i bought it n traded my prerunner in. i definetly dont regret it...but now its time to save the money for this beast....hopefully ya'll can educate me a lil more on this truck. here's some pics i took yesterday...

myx3.jpg

myx.jpg

myx6.jpg

yayxrunner707

Reaction score
congrats bro. and welcome. you defenetly go tthe best and fastest color. hahaha. first thing you need to get is the urd short shifter and ad little by little like the drop from c2c or sos and the urd intake. :top:. but its a bad ass truck. ill tell you that

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Congrats on the purchase, you will love this truck to death, and you i would like to welcome you to this great addiction, this site is very helpful

Stevenredx

Reaction score
WELCOME TO XR-U! :top:

Please feel free to ask any questions you have. We support a non flame/bashing forum here and every member is always willing to lend a helping hand when ever possible. :top:

pacos xr

Reaction score
thanks for the welcome...hope i can a chance to meet up wit sum of ya'll one day. hey yay wat did u use to paint ur wheels that color?

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground! Glad to welcome another BSP to the family!:top:

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
welcome..
first i'd debadge that tailgate. especially the chrome emblem that's on there. is that the dealers emblem?
search black headlight mod on the search feature. get a short shifter u wont regret it at all. and black out ur front end, it's cheap, and makes a big difference.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Welcome aboard man. Don't forget to fill out your profile so people can include you on meets and events in your area :top:

TacoInvader

Reaction score
Congrats on the purchase! You're gonna love it, and this site. As most will say here It's like crack!! Such an addiction. :biggrin:

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
welcome..
first i'd debadge that tailgate. especially the chrome emblem that's on there. is that the dealers emblem?
search black headlight mod on the search feature. get a short shifter u wont regret it at all. and black out ur front end, it's cheap, and makes a big difference.

+1 :top: - leave X-Runner on, get rid of the rest.

archngl

Reaction score
Welcome, Do your research, add the mods, and enjoy the truck of fun!

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Pacos - welcome to the site brother! As all the guys have said - ask questions, find good answers, and then get to modding. :rock: :biggrin: I highly recommend the short shifter and black headlight mod (BHLM) as a couple of good first mods (they were my first).

jboxster808

Reaction score
Excellent choice of color but I regret to inform you that SWB is more faster. lol:laugh: j/k .. Anyway... Welcome to the Family.

itsmeehteo

Reaction score
welcome to the family bro...first mod i would go with is the urd short shifter...or the trd...best bang for the buck...promise...

pacos xr

Reaction score
from metairie, La....im tryin to decide either to get the trd intake or short shifter???ne help

pacos xr

Reaction score
okay, cuz i c that the trd has a group buy n i wasn't sure....but i think imma go with everybody on this decision...thanks

Top Bottom