Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

new xr driver

blazinx

Reaction score
welome to the sit and ask all the questions u want

morcheez

Reaction score
welcome pacos.....i see you got your x at lakeside toyota ..thats where i got mine in 0ct 05 ...first thing i did was take off the lakeside emblem haha...took all of 5 seconds ...then when my mom got her scion first thing i did was take off her lakeside emblem to ...sorry i dont live in marrero anymore so unfortunately i wont be able to meet u ...are u steves friend by the way ??

pacos xr

Reaction score
welcome pacos.....i see you got your x at lakeside toyota ..thats where i got mine in 0ct 05 ...first thing i did was take off the lakeside emblem haha...took all of 5 seconds ...then when my mom got her scion first thing i did was take off her lakeside emblem to ...sorry i dont live in marrero anymore so unfortunately i wont be able to meet u ...are u steves friend by the way ??

ya im steves friend. im also cherry taco poppa from ct, the one who asked u bout gettin an xrunner

morcheez

Reaction score
ya im steves friend. im also cherry taco poppa from ct, the one who asked u bout gettin an xrunner

gotcha ...didnt realize that one ...goodluck with steve ...he never wants to do anything to his xr ...damn fool :eviltongue:

pacos xr

Reaction score
ya thanks, hey morcheez i asked him if he was gonna do nethin n he's like nah not at the moment but i think hes got something up his sleeve

morcheez

Reaction score
ya thanks, hey morcheez i asked him if he was gonna do nethin n he's like nah not at the moment but i think hes got something up his sleeve

well i know what he has up his sleeve but its been there for like a year :biggrin:

Top Bottom