Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nitrous Bottle Mounting Poll

Nitrous Bottle Mount Poll

• Total voters

Hitman

Reaction score
What about mounting it in the bed by the window and running a switch on the inside? :dontknow: is that doable?

Tapp

Reaction score
wondering....:hmmmm2:

by chance, would in fit IN the back seat?? that little storage area??? im sure there would be some modifying to make it fit...

it would be completely hidden...

i dont know..just a thought...

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Can I ask what is up with the hidden obsession and nitrous? :laugh:

Good idea although it wont fit in there.

I am thinking about removing the jump seat and mounting it in its place though.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
you gotta keep the XR stealth...for those ricers who think they can take you then BAM gone like the wind...:laugh:

if you remove one of the seat...you should make a CF Cover that way people think its a sub or something...

Tapp

Reaction score
Can I ask what is up with the hidden obsession and nitrous? :laugh:

Good idea although it wont fit in there.

I am thinking about removing the jump seat and mounting it in its place though.

not really an obsession... when i get the bottle, its gonna be hidden...
like the SUbX.. when people ask what it is, and i tell them...they dont believe me...lol..

i like the "stockish" theme..

if you remove one of the seat...you should make a CF Cover that way people think its a sub or something...

i like that idea...:top:

Last edited:

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
They wont know crap behind 5% tint all around.

HP is HP, doesnt matter how you make it. :biggrin:

Plus I think the digital nitrous controller in the front driver area, uber cool toggle switches, & purge might give it away.

I can understand the stock theme.

Tapp

Reaction score
very true!! DS..

im sure you find the perfect spot for it...

digital gauge..might expose it..or they think your a poser..one of the 2..:laugh::laugh:

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
how about SubXclosure... make a box for the no2... just like for the sub. but with a hidden lid... taht would kick @ss

dak-rt-2a-XR

Banned
Reaction score
I had a crazy idea...you would have to do some modifications though...

what if you found a way to modify it to fit inside the center console...may still stick out the back but pop the lid and turn it on...

may work better with my 5 pound bottle over your 10 though...

hmmmm

aznx_piggey

Reaction score
Personally I'd look to hide it somewhere.....I would avoid drawing unwanted attention to it. That's just my personal opinion though. :top:
agreed, i would rather have it hidden, so no one has a clue if you got that extra boost or not, plus ppl might wanna get inside your truck, you never kno who's out there

Venomous_X

Reaction score
roof mount that beast right over ms deathshadow's head......:rofl: kidding doug, seriously I dont like either of those options....but out of the two, the floor is the way to go.

Personally if I knew he had nos just laying on his subx, Id shoot the bottle from his rooftop :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: NOS DESTRUCTION!

Last edited:

moonrunner

Reaction score
Make a door on the side of the SubXclosure at the front and hide it inside.

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
mount it inside the sub x and set it up like a torpedo tube:D slide it in and hook it up, then unhook and slide it back out when done.

STONER-X

Reaction score
mount it to under the truck...... make it so the knob pops up through the drivers side floor board... OH YA... and then you hit a speed bump... it would look cool spraying out all over the ground though. i think everyone here is on the right page as far as modifying a stock component to hide the bottle. a cop probably would not like to see a big blue bottle. I'm not sure of this one, but don't you get in a lot of trouble if the bottle is hooked up in a street car (if stopped)?

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
mount it to under the truck...... make it so the knob pops up through the drivers side floor board... OH YA... and then you hit a speed bump... it would look cool spraying out all over the ground though. i think everyone here is on the right page as far as modifying a stock component to hide the bottle. a cop probably would not like to see a big blue bottle. I'm not sure of this one, but don't you get in a lot of trouble if the bottle is hooked up in a street car (if stopped)?

Not to worried about what the police have to say about it.

They can have the bottle if it comes down to it :laugh:.

The bottle wont be in the truck all the time, and nothing a blanket or sweatshirt wouldn't fix when it is :) if I got pulled over.

I think its going to be mounted in place of the jump seat or on the floor now.

415XR

Reaction score
On the Subx just seems like a bad idea in case of a wreck it could be not so friendly, also like someone else mention bottle failure(whic I know is unlikely) but still.
i agree with X-Travagant kinda puts a large projectile much closer to head height:ahhhhh:

Top Bottom