Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

no power during take off

zacksblacktaco

Reaction score
Ok, is there a way I can do this myself? I have an automatic and don't want to Do anything to Damage the pump

zacksblacktaco

Reaction score
Lol no pics. It was just several very small pieces. I don't think its anything of concern but I'm going to have a compression test done this week just in case

zacksblacktaco

Reaction score
happened again tonight this time it seems to be stuck for good.
it wont come out first and periodically loses all power and the engine just revs
it wouldn't start after shutting it off jumped it got it to take off and still the same issue of being in first gear.
bringing it home in the morning and pulling all electronics off

justin13703

Reaction score
happened again tonight this time it seems to be stuck for good.
it wont come out first and periodically loses all power and the engine just revs
it wouldn't start after shutting it off jumped it got it to take off and still the same issue of being in first gear.
bringing it home in the morning and pulling all electronics off

What electronics do you plan on taking off?

justin13703

Reaction score
Why are you taking all that off? You planning on selling it lol

zacksblacktaco

Reaction score
Lol my problem seems to be electrical so I starting with the easiest removal and going from there. I'M just unhooki ng it all first

zacksblacktaco

Reaction score
Haven't had any issues driving wise but it still struggles to start so I think its only a matter of time

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes. It adapts to your driving habits. Disconnect the battery for a while. It will reset all of that. Then drive it hard.

zacksblacktaco

Reaction score
Ok it got reset today so tmrw I'll see if anything abnormal happens...
Also it seems that when this problem occurs my truck runs different. It doesn't run as smooth I guess you could say. For example it shifts hard like it's struggling to go in gear, acceleration is delayed, it seems to have a little shake to it even at steady speeds

zacksblacktaco

Reaction score
So as of right now its acting up again. Motor is running good just no power to the drive train. Stuck in first and having a rough time moving forwars

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
No check engine lights? Stuck in 1st gear? Even if you manually shift it won't change gears?

How many miles are on your transmission?

zacksblacktaco

Reaction score
finally after weeks of trial and error I finally got a code to pop up and im taking it to the dealership this afternoon do have some diagnostics done
the Code I got was P0022
which from reading I understand it can be the ECM, or some things to do with the timing so it seems I may be on track to getting it fixed.
thank you to everyone who gave there advice and shared their theories

Top Bottom