Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nor-Cal Meet Napa, 8-Oct-2011

BSP 05 X-Runner

Reaction score
Ok since everyone wants to get togerher lets make it happen..we'll do an up valley run for pic's and maybe a run up to petes palace for some egg rolls, then a bbq and drinks at my place. For all who have to make a long drive you can crash out here if you wish.. Meet here at 11 hit the road around noon ish. So whos in

1. BSP 05 X-Runner.. Brett

Vince77

Reaction score
2. Vince77... Me...

lenie03

Reaction score
2. Vince77... Me...
3. Tanaka - Richard
4. Lenie

alexxwing

Reaction score
2. Vince77... Me...
3. Tanaka - Richard
4. Lenie
5. this guy.. alex

alexxwing

Reaction score
ohh ya kevin this guy is coming haha and tanaka im down i might be going friday for a lil pre party ill let you know whats going down

Tanaka

Reaction score
Let me know, so I can put in my days off request.

J

JDUB916

So Im thinking about hitting this up, I ddint even see this post until I met Alex yesterday in Elk Grove. Alex, great to meet ya bud, it was nice to finally meet an XR member in my city.
- Jeremy (JDUB)

yayxrunner707

Reaction score
can i join. havent had n x for a while but i sure do miss her. id like to see where you guys at with your trucks.

831RRX

Reaction score
What's up everybody. My bro (05 X) and I would be down to roll with you guys up to Napa. We live in Salinas. I'll keep an eye out for further details....

J

JDUB916

Damn, I cant make it. Wife and I have a wedding to go to that day.

But I was thinking, since this was more of a personal meet (at someones house) if we have one of those again in the future, I wouldnt mind re-soldering other member's LED guages. I did my truck and it was easy and fun. What do you guys think?

lenie03

Reaction score
JDub you mean like a LED changout mod day? :hmmmm2: interesting

J

JDUB916

JDub you mean like a LED changout mod day? :hmmmm2: interesting

Exactly! I'm good at doing that mod, but concerned about doing my BHLM, so maybe someone is good at that or something else, ya dig?

alexxwing

Reaction score
ya i talked to him his dash came out good i was thinking of having him do mine wile i do his head lights maybe we can set up a mod day some place and do all the mods instead of a drive but ill save that for another thread to tanka sounds like ill be heading up sat. morning if you want to meet up by my place off 680 and for the guy coming from salinas you can role with us to any one else in the bay area "san jose" wanna meet up on the way let me know ill pm you my number and we can figure out whats going on and as for food ill bring some of that meat i bbq and i know brett said he was going to maybe pick up a tritip any other takers for some good food?

that guy..."alex"

Top Bottom