Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Northeast Convoy to Va Beach meet

Murderface

Reaction score
This is for anyone going to the Va Beach meet that's wants to meet up for a convoy. I wanna leave early Friday morning so we can get there by 12-1pm at the latest. I figured we could leave at 7am and take RT 13 all the way down the Va Beach. This is the easiest, quickest and less congested way to drive to Va Beach. I have driven this route in excess of 100 times when I was stationed at Langley AFB in Hampton Va, I could do this in 5 hrs or less back in the day.

Not sure if anyone in the Fredricksburg or surrounding DC area wants to meet up with the NE Convoy somewhere on RT 13? This would be a great way to meet up and cruise down all together.

If anyone is interested PM me and I'll give u my phone# if u don't already have it.

Serg,Greg, Jeff and Justin(gearhead) u guys better be going-no excuses!

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Fawk that!! Last Xfest in VB we drove through the night and that was the worst idea EVER! Now that being said I may start my drive on thursday night(work permitting since my shift ends at 10:30pm) and hotel it at a cheap hotel, well see, would be good to break up the drive.

True

Reaction score
Hey I'd be interested in joining in, I live in Fredericksburg and have a few friends around VA beach that go to ODU I could crash with hopefully. Just let me know if you do get this going.

Gadget

Reaction score
Where is route 13?

Does that go down the Eastern Shore of MD?

G

Murderface

Reaction score
U should, it's got much less traffic and at least has some type of scenery

Limitless

Reaction score
Serg,Greg, Jeff and Justin(gearhead) u guys better be going-no excuses!

I'll be there all right. Id say id meet you guys at your place but dont want to fight Philly traffic in the monrning. Probably easiest to meet up with you guys somewhere around the Wilmington DE area. Ill just head out a little early and grab breakfast there while i wait for you guys.

Murderface

Reaction score
Cool, forgot to mention Joes name on the convoy list and I'm sure he'll be down to go to the meet

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like I'm out for this meet, but if for some reason things chance I'll be keeping my eye on this thread. Sounds like you'll have a pretty good group John. :top:

Murderface

Reaction score
Looks like I'm out for this meet, but if for some reason things chance I'll be keeping my eye on this thread. Sounds like you'll have a pretty good group John. :top:

Let me guess it's ur Daddy's Birthday and u can't miss it right ROFL.(that's a knock on Serge's excuse)

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
:laugh: Lol ur a d*ck!

I'm in for the meet, cuz I'll never hear the end of it

Last edited:

foxracinfor20

Reaction score
i might be able to make this i live right off rt 50 in easton md about 3 hrs from Va beach i used to drive every weekend when i was stationed there @ NAS Oceania for a school
If any one is looking to split a room it would help me make the trip!

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
ok cool, hopefully we're gona have a bunch of people driving down there

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I will talk to my boss next week and hopefully get a dayshift on the thurs and leave right after work..

John can you post what route your gonna take so I can figure out a target location to get to and a hotel:top:

Top Bottom