Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Northeast Convoy to Va Beach meet

Murderface

Reaction score
I will talk to my boss next week and hopefully get a dayshift on the thurs and leave right after work..

John can you post what route your gonna take so I can figure out a target location to get to and a hotel:top:

Sure can, I295 south to RT 13 south all the way from Wilmington Delaware to Va Beach. I'll post the rout soon

xrunnerjoe89

Reaction score
Im going to try and make this meet and cruise down with you guys. Though idk if I can yet due to getting a job as a summer class 1 cop. The training starts at the end of this month and if the training is on the weekend then i wont be able to make it. Hope you guys have a good time with or with out me! Take pics!

VJXR

Reaction score
va Beach convoy

if you are passing dc lmk im in Alexandria va

3013575071 text pls:crinklehair:

Murderface

Reaction score
if you are passing dc lmk im in Alexandria va

3013575071 text pls:crinklehair:

We'll be taking RT13 south down thru Delaware,Maryland and the Virginia eastern shore over the Chesapeake Bay Bridge and won't be anywhere near Alexandria sorry. There may be a couple guys that will head over the bay bridge in Annapolis to RT13 to meet up with us though

Murderface

Reaction score
U got it Jeff......but how u gonna drive (2) X-Runners at the same time bwahahahaha

WallasX

Reaction score
lets set up the details on where we are picking up people along the route to join. Im ready cant wait to cruise with everyone down to va beach

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Here's my plan baised on what's posted so far, I will leave thursday night, drive to Norristown grab some shuteye there then hopefully hit the road by 7 am and meet up with you guys somewhere...

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes just north of phily

Hoping to meet up in Wilmington DE ish area. I am hoping to hit the road thurs around 4:30pm and get to Norristown for 1-2am after 8.5 hours on day 1 I will be beat... And I can't leave ealier due to work...

Last edited:

Limitless

Reaction score
Looking at the posts looks like most of us willl meet up in the Wilmington area around 8AM then and head down to Va Beach from there. I'm sure you NJ guys will meet up somewhere prior too.

As for a meetup place hows Wawa on
1515 North Dupont Highway
New Castle, DE 19720

Figure thats off the highway and on 13 so we can just cut down from there.
And just for a roll call, here is who said they were meeting up for the cruise down (meet up location):

1. Murderface (NJ)
2. IrunnIt (NJ)
3. Limitless (Wilmington)
4. hottacoX (Wilmington)
5. WallasX (Dover)
6. Gadget (Salisbury)

If anyone else is joining feel free to update the list and add your location so we dont leave without you.

Last edited:

Gadget

Reaction score
I guess I will try to meet up with you all in Salisbury. That looks like where 13 and 50 come together.

Is that a good place or do you have a better idea?

G

Last edited:

WallasX

Reaction score
I'm in Dover so how about when you all are just about to Dover there will be a wal mart on the left side as your coming south. I'm thinking about 930 am to meet you all I will be in contact with john.

This is the address I will meet you all in the parking lot.

36 Jerome Drive
Dover, DE 19901

Salisbury is a good location to meet it's a little over a hour drive from Dover so if we leave Dover at 930 we should be in Salisbury by 1045 there is a Walmart right in Salisbury. We can meet u there if that works for you

Last edited:

Murderface

Reaction score
Yes just north of phily

Hoping to meet up in Wilmington DE ish area. I am hoping to hit the road thurs around 4:30pm and get to Norristown for 1-2am after 8.5 hours on day 1 I will be beat... And I can't leave ealier due to work...

Terrible neighborhood right there buddy

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
ok so my new game plan is to meet up with Limitless in Reading PA, crash there and we will roll out to meet up with rest of the crew.

i am searching now for my radios.....:biggrin:

Last edited:

Limitless

Reaction score
Schedule as of now:

9:00 - Wilmington (Wawa - 1515 North Dupont Highway, New Castle, DE 19720)
- Murderface
- IrunnIt
- Limitless
- hottacoX

10:30 - Dover (Walmart - 36 Jerome Drive, Dover, DE 19901)
- WallasX (let me know if this is the walmart you were talking about)

11:45 - Salisbury (Walmart - 409 North Fruitland Boulevard, Salisbury, MD 21801)
- Gadget

12:00 - Lunch (Eat somewhere when we pick up G-man)

3:00 - Va Beach area (Days Inn - 1000 Atlantic Avenue, Virginia Beach, VA 23451)

See you guys in the morning.

If anyone else is gonna join us you can call me at 610-906-7144.

Last edited:
Top Bottom