Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NST CR-Lite Crank Pulley, ALT & WP Kit, Feedback, Reviews, Comments

fmap4life

Reaction score
happy I saw this, once tax season is over I want one!! can I drill like a brazillion holes in it for even better performance? J/K , But seriously

suz1k3

Reaction score
Chances are if you are reading this now, that you already have your pulleys in hand. If not, you will need to call us and provide your first and last name and I would be more than happy to chat with you. Unfortunately, I can't provide any info here based on just your screen name.

Thanks again, good luck and have fun with all your projects!
PM sent :top:

NonStopTuning

Reaction score
happy I saw this, once tax season is over I want one!! can I drill like a brazillion holes in it for even better performance? J/K , But seriously

I would not recommend that... for several reasons.

First and foremost, we believe there is a point of diminishing returns when it comes to weight reduction at the crank pulley. There is a good reason for our pulley not having holes or slots in it.

Second, you wouldn't want to disrupt the balance of the pulley by drilling, or having someone drill holes in it.

Use our pulley the way we offer it and you will definitely notice an improvement in power delivery and response!

:top::top:

PM sent :top:

Reply sent!

:top: :top:

Last edited:

fmap4life

Reaction score
Ordered mine from u guys on ebay :top: saved a few duckets
bsfordavedogg

fmap4life

Reaction score
I Am Going to do A Video Review When I Get Some Time :biggrin:

squidboy

Reaction score
I just installed the crank, water pump and SC overdrive pulleys yesterday. Wow, huge difference in throttle response and acceleration. 6 pulleys in all, took a while to get them in and everything back together but it was worth it. Nice work!

NonStopTuning

Reaction score
I just installed the crank, water pump and SC overdrive pulleys yesterday. Wow, huge difference in throttle response and acceleration. 6 pulleys in all, took a while to get them in and everything back together but it was worth it. Nice work!

Glad to hear it!!!

Thanks again!

:biggrin:

wisenthefools

"Ricky Bobby"
Reaction score
Just ordered my Crank pulley today. pumped to get it on and make some pulls. Every little bit counts!!

Bsw

Reaction score
I've had my crank pulley on for about a 3 weeks now, no problems so far. Went ahead and ordered the rest of them. I think waiting on them to come in has me so inpatient its driving me crazy. Thanks for the hard work NST, can't wait to put the rest of them on the truck. :top:

NonStopTuning

Reaction score
I've had my crank pulley on for about a 3 weeks now, no problems so far. Went ahead and ordered the rest of them. I think waiting on them to come in has me so inpatient its driving me crazy. Thanks for the hard work NST, can't wait to put the rest of them on the truck. :top:

Thank you for posting the feedback, we hope you enjoy your new pulleys as well!

:blurock:

NonStopTuning

Reaction score
Crank pulleys are in stock and ready for immediate delivery via USPS Priority Mail. One of the best bang per buck mods available for the 1GR.

:top:

hybrid2.0

Reaction score
Mine's already arrive but In Gray color, I forgot to specify that I wanted the Red Ones. Now I'm thinking if I install them or replace by the red ones......:hmmmm2:.
Anyway I'll let you know later my feedback!

Top Bottom