Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

October - Tucson AZ Meet !!

What's your preferred meet date ?

• Total voters

Hitman

Reaction score
Well I changed mine already this past Saturday so im good to go and just chill hopefully there will be some extra BBQ pieces for me I will be starving lol :laugh:

BlackCat

Reaction score
hopefully there will be some extra BBQ pieces for me I will be starving lol :laugh:

We'll just get four leftover steaks, pile them in between two slices of bread, throw in a few slices of Velveeta and you'll feel like the King of your own Domain (BK-style ! :biggrin:)

metalheadx

Reaction score
We'll just get four leftover steaks, pile them in between two slices of bread, throw in a few slices of Velveeta and you'll feel like the King of your own Domain (BK-style ! :biggrin:)

^^^^^^lol^^^^

the blue taco runner

"Livin It Up"
Reaction score

HAHAHAHAHA :laugh:

On the oil subject, I was told that you have to wait a little to use the Royal Purple until after a few oil changes ( I hope I remember that correctly ). Anyone know about that?

Super Werty

Reaction score
hey just an FYI

Saturday is the biggest car show in Tucson day:laugh:

its at St. Gregory's middle school. Last year they had 500 cars...mostly old muscle, mixed in with some top dollar and exotics sports cars....I suppose we should cruise there:top: hint hint:rockon:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
what time does it start, might not be a good idea to drive to kevins just to come back into town
would like to see the car show for sure

BlackCat

Reaction score
Hmmm... a car show on Sat... sounds like a viable option. Where is this middle school ?

Here's an option... Friday - eat dinner, go cruise Mt Lemmon or Arivaca Rd. Sat - mods, then car show ?

BlackCat

Reaction score
Okay, here's the plan...

Friday, Oct 17

6:30pm - BBQ at my place ! Steaks and chicken ! Bring your $5 to cover costs.
9:00pm - Maybe cruise ? Maybe Mt Lemmon ? Maybe Tucson ? Maybe sit around and BS ? I got a 51" projection TV, so if someone wants to bring a console game system...

Saturday, Oct18

9am - Breakfast, Denny's in Green Valley (I-19 and Duval Mine Rd)
10am - mods ! mods ! mods !
2:30pm - if inclined, head into Tucson for Werty's car show or Mt Lemmon or other adventure...
6pm - Dinner, somewhere in town
8pm - Adjourn.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
UPDATE:

No class on Sat. Just found out the wifey passed her Medical Coding Exam. Still don't know if Ill get to come down. Working a deal to get a SS drop. Would love to install it down their providing the deal and shippin gets done by then. Don't know though......

BlackCat

Reaction score
Dude... quit with the lame excuses !!! :eviltongue: :argh: :motz:

Just get your rear-end down here on Sat !!! :top:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Dude... quit with the lame excuses !!! :eviltongue: :argh: :motz:

Just get your rear-end down here on Sat !!! :top:

I plan on it. Just need to get some funds together. Going to be doing my led neons at the meet. Do we need to bring tool?

Need a contact number too.......before that time comes.....

BlackCat

Reaction score
I plan on it. Just need to get some funds together. Going to be doing my led neons at the meet. Do we need to bring tool?

Need a contact number too.......before that time comes.....

For tools... bring what you have that you think you need. I also have some tools.

PM sent on the contact info... :top:

For everyone else, I'll send out a PM later this week with address / directions....

But, I need to confirm who's coming ...

the blue taco runner

"Livin It Up"
Reaction score
I have everything needed for hooking up something electrically as far as wiring goes. Me and Beau both have Wii's if you want us to bring those lol.

And Im fo sho coming lol

Super Werty

Reaction score
Okay, here's the plan...

Friday, Oct 17

6:30pm - BBQ at my place ! Steaks and chicken ! Bring your $5 to cover costs.
9:00pm - Maybe cruise ? Maybe Mt Lemmon ? Maybe Tucson ? Maybe sit around and BS ? I got a 51" projection TV, so if someone wants to bring a console game system...

I thought we were going to the racetrack to watch the show? Thats what I was going to do anyways...friday

Top Bottom