Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

October - Tucson AZ Meet !!

What's your preferred meet date ?

• Total voters

Jaegermeister

The "Tony Hawk" Guy
Reaction score
Cool !... We'll see you there !

No word on Emanon, as usual :laugh: - I bet he's stalking this forum right now... :top:

FRIDAY OCT17 - BBQ at my place, $5/person - IF YOU WANT TO COME, YOU NEED TO LET ME KNOW BY FRI 3PM OR I CAN'T GUARANTEE YOU ANY FOOD.
1. BlackCat
2. SuperWerty
3. MetalHeadX
4. TBTR
5. Tony Hawk
6. ICEMAN
7. BlackCat's friend
8. BlackCat's friend

SATURDAY OCT18 - The actual meet, mods, cruise.
1. Tony Hawk
2. TBTR
3. Hitman
4. BlackCat
5. ICEMAN
6. SuperWerty
7. MetalHeadX
8. HrsPwr236 (part day)

So we just chillin at your place all night till you kick us out?:laugh:

VQ 40

Reaction score
kinda sucks when a meet is planned 2 months ahead of time, people sign on like crazy, getting everyone excited, and then the attendance list is cut in half right before the meet, because everyone is as "busy" as a single parent raising 15 children, or ceo of a big corporation. lol. most of us are unmarried men in their 20s and we cant even clear our schedules or fit in a meet with a 2 months notice.... now please dont give me a lecture on your life. i know some people really are busy with crazy work and school schedules. but still. weve had 2 months planning this weekend meet....:laugh:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
kinda sucks when a meet is planned 2 months ahead of time, people sign on like crazy, getting everyone excited, and then the attendance list is cut in half right before the meet, because everyone is as "busy" as a single parent raising 15 children, or ceo of a big corporation. lol. most of us are unmarried men in their 20s and we cant even clear our schedules or fit in a meet with a 2 months notice.... now please dont give me a lecture on your life. i know some people really are busy with crazy work and school schedules. but still. weve had 2 months planning this weekend meet....:laugh:

It may suck. But its life. Same thing happended to me on the EP meet, and I never questioned anyone. I regreat not coming to the meet. I really wanted to. For me, money at the moment and timing was off. My wife's graduation party is important to me. I will make it to AZ one of these day and maybe some day you guys can come down here.

ICEMAN

"I drive in the dirt"
Reaction score
Cool !... We'll see you there !

No word on Emanon, as usual :laugh: - I bet he's stalking this forum right now... :top:

FRIDAY OCT17 - BBQ at my place, $5/person - IF YOU WANT TO COME, YOU NEED TO LET ME KNOW BY FRI 3PM OR I CAN'T GUARANTEE YOU ANY FOOD.
1. BlackCat
2. SuperWerty
3. MetalHeadX
4. TBTR
5. Tony Hawk
6. ICEMAN
7. BlackCat's friend
8. BlackCat's friend

SATURDAY OCT18 - The actual meet, mods, cruise.
1. Tony Hawk
2. TBTR
3. Hitman
4. BlackCat
6. SuperWerty
7. MetalHeadX
8. HrsPwr236 (part day)

Friday ...............Yes, Saturday............... No

Hitman

Reaction score
ohhh Burn Spanky the leader can't make it to the meet on saturday

Super Werty

Reaction score
Pretty much... :top:... unless Werty or ICEMAN can find us something better ... :top:

well there is the races tonight at SIR

but of course those guys changed it up again, now only 11.00 and faster can enter:laugh:

VQ 40

Reaction score
so how many x runners showed on saturday? im curious to see if my drive down there would have been worth it.

Super Werty

Reaction score
All you guys that initially signed up and couldnt come, I know some of you couldnt help that, but you owe Blackcat a meet:top:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
All you guys that initially signed up and couldnt come, I know some of you couldnt help that, but you owe Blackcat a meet:top:

Agreed... you guys know I always come if I can. Today would've been perfect. I dropped my aunts off at the airport at 3 this morning :frown:

Actually... if someone has wood tools I could use (table saw, mitre saw, jigsaw, sander, router, etc...), I might take a ride when I get around to designing & building an amp rack. All I have right now is a dremel that I use for EVERYTHING :laugh: I could also use an extra brain with those Xtreme Kreations panels. Kevin did have some good ideas when he came up and checked them out.

It sucks I couldn't be there, but (although on VERY short notice) this is the first of anyone in my whole family that has come to visit in the almost 3 years I been here

the blue taco runner

"Livin It Up"
Reaction score
Oh wow, well thats cool bro. As long as you had a good time :top:

And we will always have meets, so if you dont make one, theres always another one coming up. :D

BlackCat

Reaction score
Actually... if someone has wood tools I could use (table saw, mitre saw, jigsaw, sander, router, etc...), I might take a ride when I get around to designing & building an amp rack. All I have right now is a dremel that I use for EVERYTHING :laugh:

Funny you should mention that, I've got almost all of those tools :top: The only one I don't have (the jigsaw), I actually do, but I just don't know if it still works. Let me know when is good for you, you're welcome to use them :top:

It sucks I couldn't be there, but (although on VERY short notice) this is the first of anyone in my whole family that has come to visit in the almost 3 years I been here

Hey, no problem, I've been there before... I missed XFW due to family stuff :biggrin:

Super Werty

Reaction score
s'all good Sean, I know that family stuff is important then they live so far away

but I was just bummed we didnt get to do any truck stuff

Im sure the next meet will be awesome:biggrin:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
in a round about way i made the meet, thanks for stopping by guys, i love the mini meets specially when i cant make the big ones

Top Bottom