Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official: Texfest '09!!

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
looks like it will be cold Nov 5-8. Spoonin with poonin that weekend.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I called shotgun originally but! :rofl: :rofl: On second thought....omar is propably warmer....and cushiony!....

i ordered the shirts. i should have them next week!
before texfest right? :crinklehair:

Last edited:

gunner76137

Reaction score
Hey I tried to pull up a map for the Kinkaid burgers joint where the mini show is going to be and that is not the correct address ,there are 4 locations but nothing at the addy you posted. which 1 is it going to be at????

Super Werty

Reaction score
Hey I tried to pull up a map for the Kinkaid burgers joint where the mini show is going to be and that is not the correct address ,there are 4 locations but nothing at the addy you posted. which 1 is it going to be at????

You cant find it right now on gps becuse its a brand new development/building. Right now on google earth it just looks like a dirt lot.

Trust me, its there:top:

Mclovin

"Chicka Chicka Yea"
Reaction score
ONE MORE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:adore::adore::adore::rockon::rockon:

STONER-X

Reaction score
im still trying to make it for the show and maybe mod day if i have funds... that friday i have off work.... but im gonna help a buddy lower his Audi A4 quatro and get some cash.. ill have to see about the mod day......

if there is going to be a 220V (electric dryer plug) free i have a oven that is great for powder coating small parts or even doing BHM it has about a 25 ft cord on it so it can go almost anywhere

new tires and new clutch really set me back pretty bad :(

butters607

Reaction score
0. JOHN DOE (L) (SHARE)
1. (L) Venomous_x (SHARE)
2. (XL) LameCargo
3. (XL) Gadget
4. (M) Blastap
5. (XL) The Macf Not sure if the girlfriend is coming
6. (XS or S) Mrs. Blastap
7. (M) Super Werty I would share a room with az peeps
8. (M) preXrunner
9. (L) ACEE-Runner share
10. (L) MusTrd
11. (XL) DrEaM MaKeR
12. (XXL & L) KETCHUP & MRSKETCHUP
13. (M) trd_sport
14. (XXL) gunner
15. (L) Bsw
16. (L) blazinx
17. (M) Torspd
18. (M) T-Stark
19. (XL) 05bluerunner wife is prego, will be coming depending on how she is doing at the time. I'm not leaving her here if she can't go.
20. (M) blackx07
21. (M) BlackCat (share)
22. (S) Dallas05taco
23. (XXL & S) Coupe & Mrs. Coupe
24. (L) Brokenvendetta
25. (L) MR89suprarunner and MSsuprarunner (Any takers for the second bed are welcome!)
26. (L) Jaegermeister girlfriend may come
27. (XL) Dj_lucas840 (sharing with 05bluerunner) as of now my girl gave me the ok to go with out her!
28. (L) SALVIX-RUNNER817
29. (L) RedXRunner
30. (M) Grumpy
31. (XL) MicPun (dont know if i can make it yet)
32. (XL) Amarillo X
33. (L) Butters607 w/gf

KETCHUP

Reaction score
yeah guys I can't wait. time getting closer. So our new EP crew member is coming with the me and the AZ crew (butters607) and he is bringing his GF. I reserved a two bed room, so we should be covered on their sleeping arrangements. So EP and AZ crew will be heading out Wednesday morning.....4 trucks deep!! :rockon:

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
SPEED ZONE UPDATES
SPEEDZONE DALLAS
11130 MALIBU DR
DALLAS,TX 75229
http://speedzone.com/

As many of you know there has been some talk about Speed Zone. A great way to hang out with the guys/gals and have a good time. As well, see who is the best driver:

GROUP RATE (10+)

2 HRS - $35
3 HRS - $40
ALL DAY - $45

WHAT INCLUDES IN THIS GROUP RATE?

THUNDER ROAD - It’s a brand new, fun-for-all Thunder Road—the family racetrack that lets you race single or double karts through hairpin turns, breathtaking twists, and double-decked elevations that will leave everyone screaming for more.

TOP ELIMINATOR DRAGSTER
- Go head-to-head against your friends in 300-horsepower dragsters. You'll fire from the line, shifting and accelerating your way from 0-70 MPH in 3.5 heart-pounding seconds!

All the thrills of racing an NHRA Top Fuel Dragster, plus head-to-head competition. That's right, six heart-stopping, propane-fueled, 300 horsepower racing machines that go 0-70 in less than 3.5 seconds and pull 2.5 G-forces. The trick is to be on the accelerator when the third yellow light goes out. If you wait to see the green

SLICK TRAX - Finely polished concrete surface allows up to 15 racers to maintain a stable four-wheel slide while the rear-powered slick tires spin wildly through each turn. For the fastest lap, don't make any unnecessary turns of the steering wheel. Smooth driving is the key, don't lose your momentum!

TURBO TRACK - Race wheel-to-wheel with up to 20 other drivers in our custom-scale Turbo Cars with high-torque engines. They'll bring out a lust for competition in even the most mild-mannered drivers. Turbo cars are faster than Slick Trax cars, so be sure to look ahead and set up for the next turn or for passing other cars. Well-planned and deliberate moves mean fast times on Turbo Track.

FIRE BALL - The new Fireball is different than most as it is a single “super loop” that towers six stories high. Daring riders scream with delight as they go round and round on the inside of the giant loop and speed over the top upside down while experiencing “hang time” to catch a glimpse of the people far below. The new coaster shuttles back and forth on the inside of the super loop, gaining height and speed with each pass until it reaches the peak. Then the lucky riders hurtle over the top to enjoy the adrenaline rush of six head-over-heel inversions, forwards and backwards, during six full revolutions around the giant ringed track.

SPEEDWAY GOLF - When you need a break from the speed, slow it down at the Speedway Golf Course with two 18-hole, race themed miniature golf courses.

ELECTRIC ALLEY - Play more than 100 of the latest video and redemption games in SpeedZone's Electric Alley. From action and adventure games to racing games, there is something for everyone!
*does not include redemption games*

ANY FEEDBACK WOULD BE GREAT. IT WILL HAVE TO BE A SATURDAY. IF PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED ON GOING WE WILL PURSUE THIS EVENT. I AM JUST THROWING THIS OUT THERE. AFTER HAVING THIS THREAD OPEN FOR MANY MONTHS THERE HAS BEEN TALK ABOUT TRACK, CAR MEET, NASCAR, ETC. SO I DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHAT WE ARE DOING SATURDAY OTHER THEN THE MINI CAR SHOW.

Amarillo X

Reaction score
Oh sh@t man, def not what I wanted to hear...If there is any way I can help man u let me know

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
donny that sucks....if you need something I can help out some. Let me know

I say + 1 on the speed zone!!!!!

Top Bottom