Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official: Texfest '09!!

blazinx

Reaction score
im down for the speed zone thing 45 for the whole day aint bad

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
to ride everything at the speed zone just once its like around $30 or something so to ride for a couple hours or the whole day for an extra $15 is good!!!!

Super Werty

Reaction score
quick question

since the person who's house we will be at currently has H1N1, is there a back up plan?

just in case he doesnt recover soon enough or if someone else living there gets sick as well

I dont want to crash someone's house while there sick...make them more miserable and or get sick myself.

micpun

Reaction score
we just all get sick and when tex fest is done we take it back to our hometown and spread it. we can all be in the news for starting the epidemic.

but seriously we would have to ask someone in the DFW area if they would or even if they had the space.

blastap

Reaction score
Good call will But, I feel fine now and I am allowed to go to work on Monday so don't worry. My mom and brother are on preventive meds from the doc so they are ok as well.

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
if anyone ever told you pigs don't fly they lying!!!!
flying_pigs.jpg

If anyone ever told you something would happen when pigs fly...you should confront that person!!!!!

Seriously....hope you get better by next week!!!! DRINK ORANGE JUICE....SCREW IT...JUST EAT ORANGES!!!!

xtreme_xrunner

Reaction score
Hey guys I am new to this site. I live in DFW and wondering where yall will be having the car show on the 7th? Address? Also where are yall have the meet and greet on the 5th if you can give me an address I know how to get there. I lived here for 20 years. Thanks guys and hope to meet some peeps of this site.

preXrunner

Reaction score
I'll be comin in hot on Friday between 4 - 5 pm :crinklehair:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
EVERYONE GET YOUR CF VENTS READY!!!!!!!! :adore: :adore: :adore:

blastap

Reaction score
sorry steve, i had no idea that those cf vents would stick to you like this

KETCHUP

Reaction score
updates from EP.My wife could only get Friday off. So I will be ridin up after she gets out of work Thursday. She gets off at 3PM, so I will be in late Thursday night. Still comin though. AZ crew will be leaving in the AM I believe.

NooB

Reaction score
Looking for some help from a fellow Houstonian, I've got a '09 V6 Tundra, and I'm trying to see if a CAI will fit, would anyone be able to perhaps meet me who has one so I can compare engine compartments to see if it'll work?

Sorry to Hijack thread.

trd_sport

Reaction score
Hey guys I am new to this site. I live in DFW and wondering where yall will be having the car show on the 7th? Address? Also where are yall have the meet and greet on the 5th if you can give me an address I know how to get there. I lived here for 20 years. Thanks guys and hope to meet some peeps of this site.
welcome to the site!!!
Heres where the show is gunna be at:
TAKEN OVER KINCAIDS HAMBURGERS ~ MINI SHOW ~ SATURDAY
3124 TEXAS SAGE TRAIL
FORT WORTH,TX 76177
(817) 750-3200
www.kincaidshamburgers.com
PRICE RANGE: $5-$10
30 MINUTES FROM THE HOTEL

The meet and greet will be at the hotel...we will all prolly go get something to eat close by. Hope you get a chance to make it out!:top:

Looking for some help from a fellow Houstonian, I've got a '09 V6 Tundra, and I'm trying to see if a CAI will fit, would anyone be able to perhaps meet me who has one so I can compare engine compartments to see if it'll work?

Sorry to Hijack thread.
what CAI are youi talking about exactly?

Last edited:

gunner76137

Reaction score
I have checked yahoo maps, google maps and map quest and none of them will pull up that address your showing for the mini show, Kincaids web site doesnt even show that address

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
TAKEN OVER KINCAIDS HAMBURGERS ~ MINI SHOW ~ SATURDAY
3124 TEXAS SAGE TRAIL
FORT WORTH,TX 76177
(817) 750-3200

www.kincaidshamburgers.com
PRICE RANGE: $5-$10
30 MINUTES FROM THE HOTEL

Kincaids Hamburgers. You wont be able to find this on google/yahoo/expedia etc. Its a new store. I am 100% postive its there because I ran to this issue a while back. I've given a heads up to the manager that we are coming in this saturday!

Last edited:

Mclovin

"Chicka Chicka Yea"
Reaction score
almost mufukin here!!!!!!!!!!! whoooooooo! awsome! i cant wati! lol:rockon::rock::rockon:

Top Bottom