Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official: Texfest '09!!

Mclovin

"Chicka Chicka Yea"
Reaction score
shit first thing id want to do would be is my gf lol jj bro! lol we gona feed u man dnt worry:top:

Coupe

Reaction score
im gonna have my wires cut and have rubberbands on my mouth so hopefully ill be able to eat!!!!! i havent ate in two months and tomorrow i get them cut hopefully. i want a fat juicy huge delicious hamburger right now!!!

We can put that double meat burger in a blender.........

No problem..........

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Update for EP. Looks like another one of our new EP members will be coming up with us. PRXRUNNER. Looking for a room or a bed. Anyone have one available?

trd_sport

Reaction score
25. (L) MR89suprarunner and MSsuprarunner (Any takers for the second bed are welcome!)

ABP

Reaction score
speedtek [15 min.] from hotel say 35.00 if we have 10 trk for the dyno 350.00 total hell i'll put up 100.00 of that to see who has them, if you know what i mean. hi i'm mike if this works i have to tell them soon though they have nothing planed for that sat. good hang out photo b.s. place to park.:hmmmm2:

If it is a dynojet dyno I have two trucks I can bring and put on the dyno. My Xrunner and my supercharged regular cab. If you are still trying to do a dyno thing.

Aspen_S/C

Reaction score
Hmmm...I might be tempted to come check this out, I could see my dad in Carrollton, I already have accommodations on the back of my truck...that's why I put the blower in:top:

Attachments

• Home_3.jpg
    Home_3.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 78
  • Home_2.jpg
    Home_2.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 81
  • Home_1.jpg
    Home_1.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 78

jmoore120

Reaction score
Id be down to do a dyno run. Also wouldnt mind checking out a strip club one night to check out some of the Texas wildlife. Want to see if everything is really bigger in Texas. :crinklehair:

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
Hmmm...I might be tempted to come check this out, I could see my dad in Carrollton, I already have accommodations on the back of my truck...that's why I put the blower in:top:

dude that is sick! road trip all day every day !

Mclovin

"Chicka Chicka Yea"
Reaction score
just hit me up so we can know for sure man.

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
I have you beat....monday was my friday :rock: and now I have saturday until...sunday

Aspen_S/C

Reaction score
Ack!

My colleague reminded me we need to get a water tank heater and new UCA bearings in this week, it's just too tight this time around...

Maybe XFest or something down the road, I'll be in this rig full time for the next 14 months. Have fun, the weather looks nice for ys'.

just hit me up so we can know for sure man.

Thanks mang!

It's for this project:

http://www.Kodachromeproject.com

Toyota makes one of the best multi-use truck platforms around, that is why we all get along so well.....:beer:
dude that is sick! road trip all day every day !

Last edited:

Amarillo X

Reaction score
Are we going to speedzone or not? Anyone know yet? And 08RR and I will roll into town around lunch time Friday, where yall gonna be? Do we need a # or something??? It's gettin down to the nut cuttin!

K

Keith120286

******* I want to go to this. 4-5 hour drive from Temple I think. Traffic is a bitch.

Time and location to join the convoy?

I'm gonna have a big For Sale sign on it too. Gotta part with it unfortunately.

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
Are we going to speedzone or not? Anyone know yet? And 08RR and I will roll into town around lunch time Friday, where yall gonna be? Do we need a # or something??? It's gettin down to the nut cuttin!

832.492.2676 Nate txt/call

we will decide thur or friday if we are going to speedzone.

******* I want to go to this. 4-5 hour drive from Temple I think. Traffic is a bitch.

http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/showpost.php?p=530966&postcount=381

832.492.2676 Nate txt/call

lacetool

Reaction score
the beast thing goin here in dfw is bone daddys [bbq] and twin peaks get it? nice girls and food

Venomous_X

Reaction score

did you happen to buy jboogie's X? or did you custom paint yours?:top:

BUMP FOR TEXFEST

Top Bottom