Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official VA BCH MEET Plans & Sign Up

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
if anyone needs a brake or clutch pedal pad, I have two left over from my X

I can bring them along if anyone wants them

Justin

Murderface

Reaction score
Just saw that NASCAR will be in Richmond the same weekend! Saturday night who's in?

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
I spent Sunday making parts for the clutch pedal mod. I figure, if anyone wants to do it it'll be that much faster :top:

18a32901.jpg

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I will have to knock out a few teeth first but I would be down to go. Are you allowed to bring in your own cooler like daytona?

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I spent Sunday making parts for the clutch pedal mod. I figure, if anyone wants to do it it'll be that much faster :top:

18a32901.jpg

How much do you want to put on in the mail for me?

MoreTacosPlease

Reaction score
1. VaBchXrunner
2. Revobreaker & wife- hood strut install
3. HottacoX/MsHottacoX - BBK install, gauge led swap, OEM camera install in an 06, HID reverse lights... SubX interior eh Justin.... Haha and if we really feel ambitious a Cluch and fly...
4. Bombs - extra clowns and gay chicken
5. on to the neXt - gauge color change
6. Ntinhri- 95%
7. FUTBLR - aka mikey
8. Yardie - maybe
9. VIPDreamin (formerly X-Travagant)- Maybe...between kid runs and diaper changes
10. Murderface(formerly ChristDenied) and Mrs Murderface
11. Irunnit+1 - DTLT + wideband gauge
12. Gadget
13. My68ur8trd
14. Tunedx maybe
15. Itsme71190 (maybe)
16. Clewis333 (if the navy permits) - Want to do a Pillar gauge mount with afr and boost gauges
17. Limitless+1
18. widdo and mrs widdo (army permitting)
19. cbfields4
20. True
21. mr2adam
22. Wallasx.+ 2
23. Edgeman
24.MoreTacosPlease

Deff. going to try and make it up for this!

Last edited:

azburnin

Reaction score
Curious anyone thats coming have this set up?
Wheel
Varrstoen 2.2.2 TE37
Front&Rear
+22
19" x 9.5"

255/40-19

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
Is anyone good at wrap? I'm wanting to do small things like cup holder, window controls things like that. I'll be bringing quite a bit maybe we can do two or three trucks.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Is anyone good at wrap? I'm wanting to do small things like cup holder, window controls things like that. I'll be bringing quite a bit maybe we can do two or three trucks.

I did mine, it's not too bad just need a utility knife and a hairdryer/heat gun :) I have a heat gun and the hotel will have a hair dryer if I forget the heat gun lol

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
I did mine, it's not too bad just need a utility knife and a hairdryer/heat gun :) I have a heat gun and the hotel will have a hair dryer if I forget the heat gun lol
Sounds good! I'll bring my blade along with my list of others. Jack, stands, soldering kit, clutch mods... this is going to be a great meet.

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Reaction score
Anybody that needs meet/mod location can pm me. We also have plans to meet up for dinner and drinks fri night at shore break .

Ah here it is, meet/mod and cookout location for Saturday. We also have laser tag and maybe shooting range also Saturday or we can just do a full mod day.

4513 ST John Ct
Virginia Beach, VA 23455

ntinhri

Reaction score
I've got tickets to both races and pit passes... All free.. I wont be making it to meet..

Top Bottom