Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official What you got for Xmas post

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
well what you get? nothing here yet, except the x1 last week, havent opened the other stuff yet.

08x

Reaction score
really got was my headers but that was a early xmas gift thoe

R

racerx

wont know tell afteri get off work

god this blows o well 65 dollars an hour is just as good as presents

carolinyens

Reaction score
So far Ive got the Porter Cable 7424 and some Sonus pads, backing plate, and pad cleaner.
Also got the TRD shift ball. And damn is this thing a lot bigger than I thought it was gonna be.

Last edited:

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
wont know tell afteri get off work

god this blows o well 65 dollars an hour is just as good as presents

:eek: I'll work every holiday for that amount :rock:. I got some pajamas, a calendar and some axe :top:.

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
i would rather have christmas off then get $65/hr...but thats just me

lamecargo

Reaction score
clothes....clothes.....clothes....and oh yea redline elite hood struts :biggrin:

Imprezz

Reaction score
I got clothes... but I buy myself presents after X-mas! :biggrin:

Toyotaguy_7

Reaction score
i bought my self cams and springs the full lite wieght pulleys got a beard trimmer and some shirts merry christmas

Simplex Effect

Reaction score
I bought myself a MWR Stage 2 Head with Titanium Springs and Retainers. :rockon:

My GF bought me some new cologne since I had ran out not too long ago, not sure what else I am getting have to wait to open the rest of the presents.

brokenvendetta

Reaction score
Some new ballasts from blastap last week and some new mocasins from the wife

x-stealth

Reaction score
Well, I didnt get to spend xmas with my family since im in Korea but got some new tires, urd tcai, urd mafcal, sgII, and some other little goodies. Guess my 42" lcd was an early xmas present to myself too.

eltus

Reaction score
I so far just got a card. My baby girl was supposed to be born but she didn't. I guess she's not ready to come out yet. but that will be my late present I guess. when I get home the truck will get its gifts!!

HiTek21

Reaction score
I got a set of the Toyota OBXR Pedals for my truck

Raiden06BSP

Reaction score
I got a dremel kit with 50 accessories but when I opened it there was no accessories.:hmmmm2: Somebody got into the box before my wife got there and they sealed it back up real good or they just forgot the accessories. So I gotta take it back tomorrow and trade it out for one with the accessories.:top: Merry Christmas everyone:rock: Ohh yea forgot a few things....Fleece pajama pants, Sketchers shoes, clog shoes, and while I was in Iraq my wife sold all but 4 of our dinner bowls so I also got some bowls. LOL

Last edited:
Top Bottom