Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official What you got for Xmas post

blastap

Reaction score
my gf got me dimpled and slotted rotors, ceramic pads, the ttc red battery hold down. my mom got me an exhaust:rockon:, new barstools for the shop

07SWB

Reaction score
lets see here

cosmetic stuff
racheting cresent wrenches
drill bits
clothes
Framing Hanley CD
$100 visa giftcard
24 pack of Michelob:rock:

blastap

Reaction score
hey mike that framing hanley cd is really good,, yah my girl loves me.

R

racerx

really didnt have a choice i didnt get any holidays off this year and i wont next year just because of what i do and how i am on the schedule but its cool i get to spend it with my family when i get off work

i would rather have christmas off then get $65/hr...but thats just me

rich017

Reaction score
So far Ive got the Porter Cable 7424 and some Sonus pads, backing plate, and pad cleaner.

You are going to love that thing! Takes some getting used to tho.

I got a 30 gal oiled compressor and a Dell laptop. Next is the Turkey that I just finished getting ready!:biggrin:

Dallas

Reaction score
:eek: I'll work every holiday for that amount :rock:. I got some pajamas, a calendar and some axe :top:.
pajamas.....lmfao :hahaha:were they spiderman, wonder woman, or batman?

R

racerx

i bet nothing that cool maybe some dora the explorer or barney the gay dino

Grumpy

Reaction score
Got some champagne & wines from work. Bottle of scotch from friend at work. Bought SS brake line from TTC for myself. Pull some money together with my siblings and got my parents 56" Samsung DLP.:rock:

Edit: I almost forgot. My sister got me this.:rockon:
100_2242.jpg

Last edited:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I got quite a few R/C plane parts that I needed to finish a CAP 232 that I started 6 years ago seen here:

cap232-1.jpg

Some clothes, a nice Fossil leather wallet to replace my old Adidas wallet, and a Recon LED brake light strip for the X. Big thanks to Justin from subXclosures for helping my wife get that ordered. :rock: But the most important thing... I got to spend Christmas day with my wife and kids. This was the first Christmas where my son (almost 3 now) finally GOT it. It was fun.

LOW AND BLOWN

Reaction score
Well I got my LANCAIR ready for flight when ever the weather breaks. Plus I also got a Fossil Wallet, Fossil watch, shoes, money

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
Add to my list a new Nikon D40 with additional 55-200 lense and carrying case. and the new batman dvd. New pics tomorrow courtesy of the Nikon. :D

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
I got a Nikon D60 and some clothes :top: I'd post up a pic of my gag gift but it would need to be sensored lol

dak-rt-2a-XR

Banned
Reaction score
my sister gave me a card and it had a lottery scratch off ticket. I did it and it was a $5000 winner.

I went crazy laughing and was gloating and she got me. It was a fake ticket! I was mad lol

Stevenredx

Reaction score
I've had probably one of the best Christmas's ever.

Playstation 3 - Ms. Stevenredx
GT5 - Ms. Stevenredx
Nascar - Mom

PLX iMFD Gauge - Micah, Ms. Stevenredx's Son

Hurley Hoodie - Ms. Stevenredx's Parents

Blackberry Curve - Ms. Stevenredx

Money - Mom

05Xrunner

Reaction score
Stainless Steel cookware set, cutting board, new silverware..LOL I am getting into cooking

Top Bottom