Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

OFFICIAL XFE Show and Shine info and Pre-Reg

05Xrunner

Reaction score
I sure hope it stays nice..I have cleaned the crap out of my truck...I am still not done. Still gotta wax it and do all the trim. Just sucks probably look like hell by the time I drive 200miles

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
I sure hope it stays nice..I have cleaned the crap out of my truck...I am still not done. Still gotta wax it and do all the trim. Just sucks probably look like hell by the time I drive 200miles

Wax is overrated sir, ridin durty is where it's at :rockon:

05Xrunner

Reaction score
my truck is never dirty...thats one thing about this. I dont think my truck has ever sat outside overnight..LOL and in rain to if it does rain.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
my truck is never dirty...thats one thing about this. I dont think my truck has ever sat outside overnight..LOL and in rain to if it does rain.

Mine has sat outside for the past 2½ years and has yet to melt. The paint has faded, but no melting. :biggrin: :laugh:

My68ur8trd

Reaction score

lol i feel you, my truck has only been driven in the rain like 4- 5 times maybe

Justin

Murderface

Reaction score

Well wax the doggshit out of it cause there calling for thunderstorms on Saturday!

05Xrunner

Reaction score
I will be using Liquid Sex..also known as WolfGang Fuzion wax on my baby

BadAzzXrunR

Reaction score

I feel your pain bro. I don't pull my X out of the garage unless the sun is shining. i can count on one hand the number of times I've driven it in the rain. From october to April it never leaves the garage but once a month just for sake of running it. I spent the entire day Monday washing and waxing. both for XFE and in preporation for the winter hibernation. I'll be very pis*ed off it decides to rain this weekend.

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
Last night for Pre-Reg :top:

Fyi,

Some of the prizes for class winners

$50 URD Gift Cert
$35 SubXclosures Gift Cert
SubX Arm Rest Inserts
Boost Clothing Promotional Limited Shirt

So far we only have 7 trucks... and dont worry if you are stock, thats what the stockish, class is for :top: I would love to see some clean stock trucks

Justin

Murderface

Reaction score
I'm really not that into washing my truck, I will not be showing....I will be showing DIRT:laugh:

Murderface

Reaction score
but you have a one off subX :smile:

Justin

I'm sorry, I forgot to mention I spent 3 hrs this Sunday getting all the dirt and grease off my arm rests, seats and headliner( I'm 6'5") that I track into my only ride from my dirty-ass job:top:

the subx is spotless, the outside not so much

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Pre-registration is OVER!

For those that want to register for the Show and Shine, please be on site between 9-9:30am Saturday morning.

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Pre-registration is OVER!

For those that want to register for the Show and Shine, please be on site between 9-9:30am Saturday morning.

I wonder if I can bribe the judges :laugh:. Stockish FTMFW :rock:

Top Bottom