Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ok... ok... Just got her back from the painters today

tacoturbo

Reaction score
Awesome stripes man! Looks way cool. Hotrod stripes on a hotrod truck!!:top:

Attachments

• Xr in Paradise.jpg
    Xr in Paradise.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 149

hrspwr236

Reaction score
The stripes are real nice and the inserts are awesome, the color match is alot better than the black, thanks for the pics

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
I stand corrected. I know we need red reflectors on the rear... thought we needed amber on the front/sides. Thanks :top:!

No prob... I made it a point to look this up because I plan on taking mine out in the very near future (like tomorrow if I have time, lol). I'm not really diggin the black look (except on black) and the color match looks WAY better on blue than red. So this is what I got left :rolleyez:

skilledbum23

Reaction score
hahah definetly look good man guess i aint the only swb with white stripes now :frown:

CursedRacing

Reaction score
Skilledbum you are still the only SWB with a S/C and white stripes.... haha... for now...

What do you guys think, should I paint the emblem white or blue??? I am thinking about doing a billet grill.

Cursed

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
If you want to be different, Performance Products has a RDX billet grille with two 4" foglights in it. Its in my Performance Products (for Toyota Trucks) catalog, but I haven't been able to find it on line. Kinda Shelby Mustang (Elanore) ish. Only available in chrome, but you could probably powder coat it if you want.

alaxrunner

Reaction score
my bhm has a spray tinted reflector inside, i think it looks dope.I like the stripes,very nice touch to the swb.:top:
xfest35.JPG

CursedRacing

Reaction score
BSP06XRU, I'd love to see what those look like... my inspiration for the stripes was the old Cobra, blue with white stripe, so a grill like that would be SWEET!

Alax, thanks man! I like the "lids" on your's as well!!

Cursed

XrunDan

Reaction score
AH MAN!!!, I guess I am the only one not diggin the stripes. As I am also in to American Muscle, putting those classic muscle car stripes on a japanese (although assembled in the US) truck just seems wierd to me. But for $650 thats a steal.

Although they will most likely grow on me the way I am (I hated the new Tacomas when they first came out). Nice work on the BHLM!!

Hanjob

Reaction score
holy crabapples! When did a viper join the forum?!

CursedRacing

Reaction score
Haha.. Nice, can't see that my truck is on level with a Viper... maybe one day... haha

Cursed

SUODRAXAH

Reaction score
AH MAN!!!, I guess I am the only one not diggin the stripes. As I am also in to American Muscle, putting those classic muscle car stripes on a japanese (although assembled in the US) truck just seems wierd to me. But for $650 thats a steal.

Although they will most likely grow on me the way I am (I hated the new Tacomas when they first came out). Nice work on the BHLM!!
Yeah I don't really like the stripes either... no offense, I just think it looks a lot cleaner without them.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
BSP06XRU, I'd love to see what those look like... my inspiration for the stripes was the old Cobra, blue with white stripe, so a grill like that would be SWEET!

Alax, thanks man! I like the "lids" on your's as well!!

Cursed

I still can't find them on-line, but you can go to their website and request a free catalog for Toyota trucks. Here's their catalog request site:
http://www.performanceproducts4trucks.com/request-a-catalog.aspx
It's not as "Cobra" as you (or I) would like. I think the lights need to be larger and closer together.

CursedRacing

Reaction score
Yeah, I just found a website with these. I do agree, they need to be larger holes and closer together... but I like them anyhow. I would have to get the inserts, because I don't think the crome would look good on my truck.
Christopher

Top Bottom